Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Re: Mickey is missing! [Re: tweetymom] #363841 04/30/09 05:40 AM
S
se7encharlie Offline
Companion
Companion
S
you know what you should do! go out and buy a bright yellow poster board and put it under the cage so it mickey can easily spot it from up high... hope it work!

Re: Mickey is missing! [Re: se7encharlie] #363844 04/30/09 06:14 AM
pretty petey Offline
this is very very sad, i pray that your bird is safe somewhere. the thing is he must be getting hungry and hopefully he finds the millet in your house. i hope the holy spirit guides your bird back safe to his cage.

RIP my friend pete
Re: Mickey is missing! [Re: pretty petey] #363847 04/30/09 06:59 AM
big bad momma Offline
Copper Star Soulmate
Copper Star Soulmate
they hide in the wariest places.one of mine was once inside a shoe under my bed.they will climb on drapes and hide.I only found him when I turned everything off and went thur the house calling his name.he answered back very low,I went in the direction of his sounds and I keep calling his name until I found him.whoever gives him the most attention. should be the one going thur the house calling him. check closet shoe sneaker cabinet boxes.people would be surprise to know the places they hide in.the lastest place for some of my is behind and under a big chair or sofa.good luck hope you find him.if you have an extra cage you cold place it in different rooms with food and water.if you have a yard you could try placing the cage outside.

when you wish upon a star,you pray you wish comes true.
Re: Mickey is missing! [Re: big bad momma] #363850 04/30/09 07:40 AM
B
baby blue Offline
Soulmate
Soulmate
B
omg, i washoping sooo much to come on and see that you have found him!my heart is breaking... i can't imagine how you must feel. i wish i could help you look. did you check in any closets you have? a friend of mine losy hers for 2 days and finally found him down inside the arm of one of her sweaters. ( must have tired himself out trying to escape and made no noise. he was all hunkered down and mildly tangled bird claws and knitted clothes hook together real good. i am not trying to be nasty or gross, but... have you watched the dogs poops? if, heaven forbid, one of your suspicions is true, there will be evidance there. i'm soo soorrrry to suggest that, but at least you will know solved your problem re: where he has gotten to.
wish i could say or do something to heap you, it's soo awful to be thinking about it. all of me is watching for you , the other half is praying
hope he is found soon

baby blue
Re: Mickey is missing! [Re: baby blue] #363867 04/30/09 02:00 PM
C
Caribbean mom :)
Unregistered
Unregistered
C
till sending prayers and hugs!!

Re: Mickey is missing! [Re: ] #363872 04/30/09 02:49 PM
A
Ant
Unregistered
Ant
Unregistered
A
Keeping my fingers crossed. Come on Mickey!! Come out so your mom and all of us don't have to be worried anymore frown

Re: Mickey is missing! [Re: ] #363883 04/30/09 03:31 PM
N
NyBirdy Offline
N
I keep checking and hoping that he will turn up...:( Good luck!

Re: Mickey is missing! [Re: ] #363884 04/30/09 03:33 PM
N
NanaT Offline OP
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
N
I'm sorry to say still no sign of him. As soon as it warms up a bit I'm going to take Ariel outside for a while and see if she gets any response from out there. I have been through my house and if he is inside, he is perfect at hide and seek. Thanks for all the support everyone. It doesn't bring him in but it lifts me up. At least there is still hope!

"The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else. That makes you unique!"
"Walt Disney"
Re: Mickey is missing! [Re: NanaT] #363886 04/30/09 03:36 PM
C
Unregistered
Unregistered
C
I saw you posted and was praying it was to say you found Mickey!! Taking Ariel out in her cage sounds like a good idea!! Crossing fingers and saying a little prayer.

Re: Mickey is missing! [Re: ] #363889 04/30/09 03:51 PM
Dixie&Miss' Mama Offline
Good Friend
Good Friend
frown ;_; I'm praying for Mr. Mickey smile

Birds - Missy & Dixie
Fish - Chai-Chai

smile
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site