Page 1 of 2 1 2
Wanda The Vandal Part II #352921 02/20/09 11:04 PM
A
Ant
Unregistered
Ant
Unregistered
A
Wanda is back and she's causing more trouble grin She recently found out how to push her cart off the roof, along with the toys inside her cart loll. Ah, this bird kills me laugh

I couldn't really find a good song to suite her smirk there aren't that many bad lady songs out there that I know of, somebody should write a song about her lol.

Re: Wanda The Vandal Part II [Re: ] #352924 02/20/09 11:21 PM
val313 Offline
Soulmate
Soulmate
I love wanda! She is such a character! The video is so funny.

RIP Peeps
Re: Wanda The Vandal Part II [Re: val313] #352927 02/21/09 12:36 AM
*helwa
Unregistered
*helwa
Unregistered
aaah wanda smile just too funny

Re: Wanda The Vandal Part II [Re: ] #352937 02/21/09 01:30 AM
C
Caribbean mom :)
Unregistered
Caribbean mom :)
Unregistered
C
Wanda is sure a lively gal!! smile

Re: Wanda The Vandal Part II [Re: ] #352942 02/21/09 03:18 AM
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
Okay here is Wanda's song, to be sung to the following tune: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RAQXg0IdfI Got it, good now get singing: To be sung to the tune of Joan Jett and the blackhearts, Bad Reputation. I dont give a feather bout my reputation Living in MY cage get used to the situation A hen can do what she wants to do and thats What Im gonna do An I dont give a feather bout my bad reputation Oh no Wanda An I dont give a beak bout my reputation Never tweeted a thing about being patient An Im only doin good When Im havin fun An I dont have to please no one An I dont give a beak bout my bad reputation Oh no, Wanda Oh no, Wanda I dont give a chirp bout my reputation Ive never been afraid of any toy creation An I dont really care If ya liked that cart Its goin off the top that’s just gonna be the start of my bad reputation Oh no, Wanda Oh no, Wanda Vandalize!!

Re: Wanda The Vandal Part II [Re: Coco's Mama] #352958 02/21/09 06:20 AM
Tanaka Offline
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
:D [size:11pt][b]Rock on, [color:#990000]Coco’s Mama[/color]! Wand’s “bad reputation” to live on in [color:#990000]infamy[/color]![/b] [/size] :D

Peace & Happiness
Re: Wanda The Vandal Part II [Re: Tanaka] #353065 02/21/09 11:22 PM
Cetan Offline
Soulmate
Soulmate
Great video. I love it when Wanda is making the swing in the cage swing and when Harriet is looking on like "what will she do next?"

Re: Wanda The Vandal Part II [Re: Cetan] #353227 02/22/09 08:57 PM
P
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered
P
That is utterly priceless! Hilarious! Two thumbs up! :) You should submit that to that Funniest Animals show on Animal Planet channel (except that you couldn't use the music)... And Coco's Mama, you have outdone yourself! :) I just love Wanda's song, especially this verse: I dont give a chirp bout my reputation Ive never been afraid of any toy creation :) :) :) An I dont really care If ya liked that cart Its goin off the top that’s just gonna be the start of my bad reputation

Re: Wanda The Vandal Part II [Re: ] #353236 02/22/09 09:52 PM
A
Ant
Unregistered
Ant
Unregistered
A
LOL, Coco's Mama, you are toooo funny laugh that song with those lyrics suite her perfectly, I don't give a chirp about my reputation hahaha And Wanda is the bird I found outside, no surprise there I guess, she's wild lol

Re: Wanda The Vandal Part II [Re: ] #353240 02/22/09 10:16 PM
P
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered
P
In the video she reminds me of the "wild child" we all knew in high school -- the one who would really push it with authority, and you'd be sort of admiring but afraid of getting in trouble yourself, and you never knew what kind of stunt she'd pull next...!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
How Tire Shredders Affect Our Climate
by allenlu - 12/28/21 06:18 AM
Modafinil 200mg Tablet: Provigil Uses, Dosage
by modafinilxpills - 12/27/21 07:16 AM
Three babies!
by Lanapo - 12/24/21 11:55 AM
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site