Print Thread
Parakeets need homes in SJ #352163 02/16/09 05:08 PM
S
ShamRockStar Offline OP
Copper Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Copper Star Soulmate
S
There is one who is theoretically someones mother who types like a 14 years old but that's not important. It sounds like she's trying to do right (I emailed her and asked her a few key questions)
http://southjersey.craigslist.org/pet/1036643897.html
reply email: "her name is polly.shes about 6 to 8 mo old.shes not hand trained,but she loves 2 sing and dance during the day.im asking $50,which includes her cage,food and toys.i kno that sounds like alot,but my 11yr old pd 4 everythng,with her own money.and she spent over $140.please let me kno if u r interested.i need 2 get her a new home asap.ty.bridget"

This one sounds like she might need help figuring out how to keep bird dander down. Sounds like she treats them very well and loves them but her room mate is allergic to the dander
http://southjersey.craigslist.org/pet/1029943260.html

"i need to give them up because my one roommate is allergic to the feathers and the dander. they have two cages because in the summer i put them in the bigger cage and put them on the porch in the shade so they can get some fresh air, and they can fly around better in there because it is bigger. As for toys, yes they have a TON of toys, a bell toy, a hanging ball toy, a ring spin toy, a swing toy, a soft cuddle cup toy, a sand perch, and a multi-coloured chewy/ rope toy thing. They have not been bred. They have never eaten the grit before, but my friend has birds and he gave me a half-used box of it and told me to give it to the next owners with the birds so they could stay healthy. I didnt know it was bad for them, but luckily theyve never eaten it! lol!

i hope this is enough info!! thanks so much for helping, i really want them to go somewhere loving and safe (i love my birdies), so i appreciate the help!

thanks again,
sab"

ANYone know anyone? lol. I have more birds right now frown

Nouba
Vegas
Linus
*Darcy* 7.2.09
Re: Parakeets need homes in SJ [Re: ShamRockStar] #352198 02/16/09 08:25 PM
K
kksuns Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
K
Too far away foe me. But I sure hope they find good homes.

Re: Parakeets need homes in SJ [Re: kksuns] #352210 02/16/09 09:12 PM
P
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered
P
Originally Posted By: kksuns
Too far away foe me. But I sure hope they find good homes.
Ditto...
Beautiful avatar pic, Heather! (They're all nice but I mean the one with two budgies on the fabric wreath, in particular.)

Last edited by Pudgie's mom; 02/16/09 09:15 PM. Reason: slow stupid computer -arg

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
Growing my own greens for my birds question
by LA-Birds - 09/24/21 10:17 PM
Make sure you have a solid business plan
by allenlu - 09/24/21 05:51 AM
nike pg 5 white sale
by allenlu - 09/24/21 02:31 AM
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site