LisaShea Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Just got my first Keets....love them [Re: TA2D2AT] #334990 10/30/08 04:13 AM
Jasper's mom Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
Originally Posted By: TA2D2AT
cool! thanks so much! i already have so many thoughts about going shopping for stuff to make toys out of...my hubby is quite handy that way! if i get him the stuff he will make me whatever i want for them! i can see this getting addictive very quickly!

LOL!! Welcome to the forum! (and they are very addicting)

Re: Just got my first Keets....love them [Re: Jasper's mom] #335001 10/30/08 04:55 AM
TA2D2AT Offline OP
OP Offline
interesting! I don't think he is very old, so a change could be coming! i will have to keep an eye on him and see what happens! this is so cool!

TA2D2AT
Re: Just got my first Keets....love them [Re: TA2D2AT] #335004 10/30/08 10:36 AM
K
kksuns Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
K
Yay pics! They're beautiful! And it sounds like they're settling in already.You definitely got the addicting part right lol I can't even go near a pet store without grabbing a toy or 2.Levi is my 1st, and I've got to say I'm amazed at how much fun they are.It's so cool when they finally settle in and their personality starts to show. They are quite the little characters once they open up smile

Re: Just got my first Keets....love them [Re: kksuns] #335193 10/31/08 01:54 AM
TA2D2AT Offline OP
OP Offline
Here are the boys...getting comfy we hope! smile No names yet... crazy

TA2D2AT
Re: Just got my first Keets....love them [Re: TA2D2AT] #335209 10/31/08 10:50 AM
K
kksuns Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
K
Wow they get to live in a mansion! How cool is that? Lucky bums. Just think of all the TOYS you can put in there! Must be nice to have a handy husband when it comes to building things smile Mine-not so much-unless it's something with a motor on it LOLS

Re: Just got my first Keets....love them [Re: kksuns] #335226 10/31/08 12:46 PM
TA2D2AT Offline OP
OP Offline
LOL...mine can't do anything mechanical, but he is a whiz with building stuff...gotta love it! i am going to get them some stuff today when i am near a walmart!

they didn't know what to think about the condo after living in a budgie bin~ i think they are getting more comfy everyday!

TA2D2AT
Re: Just got my first Keets....love them [Re: TA2D2AT] #335229 10/31/08 12:57 PM
slcpunk Offline
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
Your hubby needs to teach my hubby how to build one of those!

Totally off topic here but how many and what tattoos do you have?

Re: Just got my first Keets....love them [Re: slcpunk] #335230 10/31/08 01:16 PM
K
kksuns Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
K
Yep, off topic but I'm runnin with it anyway lol Are one of you a tattoo artist? And yeah, how many do yous have? I always wanted to get a tattoo but could never make up my mind what I wanted to have done that I know I'd have to live with forever lols Now I feel I'm just to old to bother! hehe Although I would kind of like to get something with my dog Abbey's name or something along that line-I know..weird huh? She's just such an awesome dog, I'm always tellin her we got the best damn one lols It's gonna TOTALLY destroy me when she goes. She's 11 now. So a tat to remember her by might be cool.(Just a small one though)

Re: Just got my first Keets....love them [Re: kksuns] #335288 10/31/08 05:27 PM
Amaggiepie Offline
Great Friend
Great Friend
I have two tattoos: the first one is a hummingtird on my right shoulder blade. I got it for my mom, who has a similar tatoo in the same spot. The second one is seven shooting starts on my left hipbone., which I got for my 18th birthday. I was born on 3/7 and seven is my lucky number, so that is the meaning behind that one.

I still want to get many more tattos, but I would like to keep them in places where they can be easily hidden since I work in a law office.

I also have 7 ear ring holes in each ear and a navel piercing.

What tattoos/piercings do you all have?

~ Maggie
Mama to Juliana Elise (03/07), Wesley Dominick (06/10) and four feathered 'tielbabies!
Re: Just got my first Keets....love them [Re: Amaggiepie] #335295 10/31/08 05:45 PM
slcpunk Offline
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
Originally Posted By: Amaggiepie

What tattoos/piercings do you all have?

I was friends with a couple that owned a tattoo parlor. They also had a piercer that I became friends with. Sooooo... I got a discount on tats and all I had to pay for piercings was the price he paid for the jewelry, in return I would let him try out his new piercing ideas on me, LOL.

I now have 5 tattoos (a tiger paw print on my back, tiger on my stomach, baby tiger on my ankle, symbol on my shoulder, and Lady Death on my leg)
I took out 95% of my piercing since then though. It was about 8-10 years ago. The only ones I have left are a few on my ears.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
The "Beloved Disciple" - Was Not Mary Magdalene
by latinkaone - 06/06/22 08:53 AM
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site