LisaShea Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: new season of tv shows...finally!!! [Re: Me & 6 Fids] #327599 09/18/08 06:34 PM
Me & 6 Fids Offline
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
I also like watching "Clean House" and "Bridezillas"

-Lisa
Charlie(keet)RIP 6/16/09
Arseus(keet)
Lovie(LB)
Shibi-Shibi(LB)
Sunny(LB)
Pauli(LB)
Re: new season of tv shows...finally!!! [Re: Me & 6 Fids] #327638 09/18/08 09:41 PM
*helwa
Unregistered
*helwa
Unregistered
yea i duno, it seems like something more happened with olivia but ya never know. i think she will be pregnant this season though ...

yea i loove everybody hates chris, im from brooklyn too smile that show is funny.

and THANK YOU cetan i was wondering when the new season of little mosque would be coming on. cant WAIT to see who and if rayan gets married.

little mosque on the prairie is a show on canada tv, its about a small community of muslims in the prairies of canada. very funny.

yea im not TOO keen on reality stuff, but i do like a few shows:

runs house
kimora: life in the fab lane
snoop dogs fatherhood
americas next top model, though the season opener was a total wack job

im watching making the band

and i like primetime and 48 hours. my husband LOVES The first 48 lol im so sick of that show haha

yea we have the dual tuner tivo as well, (2 of them) and we transfer the shows to our ipods or laptops alot. i watch stuff at work or at the pool smile its so awesome when ur traveling.

Re: new season of tv shows...finally!!! [Re: ] #327701 09/19/08 02:48 AM
Cetan Offline
Soulmate
Soulmate
I occasionally like "The First 48" and "Detroit Swat" but I am a Motor City Girl now. And some cooking/travel shows "No Reservations" (although I am getting really sick of hearing Anthony Bourdain say "that is really good") and Bizarre Foods.

Re: new season of tv shows...finally!!! [Re: Cetan] #327704 09/19/08 02:55 AM
Me & 6 Fids Offline
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
lol--i like watching "dinner impossible". I haven't seen the new episodes yet with the new guy but its always interesting! I like Detroit Swat too! Another fav is "Jacked" just watching that show has made me afraid to drive in Newark NJ. Deadliest Catch is good also...I love snow crab legs! Run's House is cool...i am so glad Justine and the family were able to ger Miley! I think I watch too much TV!!

-Lisa
Charlie(keet)RIP 6/16/09
Arseus(keet)
Lovie(LB)
Shibi-Shibi(LB)
Sunny(LB)
Pauli(LB)
Re: new season of tv shows...finally!!! [Re: Me & 6 Fids] #327710 09/19/08 03:29 AM
*helwa
Unregistered
*helwa
Unregistered
haha i also watch ice road truckers ... loove that show. used to be really into deadliest catch not so much anymore though my husband absolutely loves it. food network and animal planet are on like 24/7 in my house as background noise lol

i wish to all heaven that animal planet would get some new shows. ive seen like every single episode of animal cops they have. its getting really boring.

the new show 'animal witness' is pretty cool though. its like the first 48 but they use the animal to solve the crime.

last night they used a necropsy on a cockatoo to gather dna from his human being attacked and murderd and the bird was killed in the struggle cuz it attacked the killer.

oh and i like next food network star haha love that show smile duno when a new season will start though.

also food network challenge where they have to make cakes and stuff.

Re: new season of tv shows...finally!!! [Re: ] #327851 09/19/08 06:57 PM
WhitePegasus Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
i can't wait until Gray's Anatomy starts! I'm so upset that i will be working that night frown i have to wait an extra day so i can watch it online. I like watching the dog whisperer and Dancing with the stars too. i don't get many TV channels, i'm too cheep.

Re: new season of tv shows...finally!!! [Re: WhitePegasus] #327929 09/20/08 03:02 AM
pinksnowme Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
I dont get too many shows either. I am realy looking forward to CSI and NCIS to start up again.

Re: new season of tv shows...finally!!! [Re: pinksnowme] #328070 09/20/08 11:47 PM
Cetan Offline
Soulmate
Soulmate
I have cable because I cant get any reception otherwise. I have more than the basic because the birds like TVLand and the Animal Planet.

Re: new season of tv shows...finally!!! [Re: Cetan] #328076 09/21/08 12:00 AM
*helwa
Unregistered
*helwa
Unregistered
HAHAAHA so its for the birds huh?

well i got the upgraded package so i can get discovery hd cuz my birds like sunrise earth LOL

Re: new season of tv shows...finally!!! [Re: ] #328082 09/21/08 12:42 AM
B
brittany98 Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
B
My favorite show EVER just ended! It was so so good and they just had to end it :[ Lol. It's called Avatar. Haha, Can't you tell by my siggy?

:Sighhh: What tv writers can do...

:]

I'm an Airbender, what are you?
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
FREE! Science Fiction Sweet Romance
by AlyssakPatterson - 06/15/21 11:25 AM
Dreaming of Losing a Pet
by Jane Pierce - 06/01/21 05:08 AM
nike kyrie 5 en soldes
by RuardGreve - 06/01/21 01:53 AM
nike pg 5 white sale
by RuardGreve - 06/01/21 01:49 AM
adidas stan smith dames lichtblauw
by RuardGreve - 06/01/21 01:47 AM
Dieser Ring aus Sterlingsilber eignet
by RuardGreve - 06/01/21 01:45 AM
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site