LisaShea Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: When do chicks come out of nest / get exercise ? [Re: ] #294698 05/26/08 08:27 PM
SunnyDayz Offline
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
I agree!!! smile

Re: When do chicks come out of nest / get exercise ? [Re: SunnyDayz] #294851 05/27/08 02:16 AM
S
sampa Offline OP
Long Time Friend
OP Offline
Long Time Friend
S
Yes I have some cute new photos but this was one crazy busy weekend. I will have to upload them tomorrow!
BTW, friends of ours are interested in chicks # 3 and 4 (Theodore and Golia). So, when they are ready to leave Mom and Dad I guess they have a new home!

Re: When do chicks come out of nest / get exercise ? [Re: sampa] #294855 05/27/08 02:41 AM
pretty bird Offline
Tin Star Soulmate
Tin Star Soulmate
Congratulations now your a grandma LOL. None of ours laid eggs but some of them like to hang out in the nesting cage.
Dale passed away today. That is the 3rd keet to die on me now. No vets open this week end and I first noticed her sick yesterday. I'm going to call the vet tomorrow and try to get in 2 keets and the 2 cockatiels for check ups. I'm a little worried about Nacho his poo is runny and green and I'm taking 2 of the keets to have her check them out. If they are sick I think the whole gang will need to be treated. I'm just hoping she can get us in when I can go. My mom has eye surgery tomorrow morning I have PT and Dr appt and Denny has to leave for work at 2:30PM and the vet is an hour drive from us. I'm hoping she can take us between 11:30 and 12PM if not have to wait until Wed and I don't want to if I don't have to.
I don't know what is up with my birds getting sick. Dale is the 3rd one to die of I think a respratory illness. Well we will see what we find out.
Again Congrats on the babies.

My name is Connie
Re: When do chicks come out of nest / get exercise ? [Re: pretty bird] #294981 05/27/08 01:01 PM
Stephen Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Oh no, pretty bird! I hope all of your other birds get a clean bill of health ...

RIP Jayka, Grayson, and Emmit
Re: When do chicks come out of nest / get exercise ? [Re: ] #296357 05/30/08 08:38 PM
4354 Offline
Regular
Regular
congrads on the new keets.I am tryin to start to breed my keets soon.The males are still very young without flight wings so i need to be patient.The females are al;l great flyer and have strong wings and beautiful feathers.Do you think I can start to breed the males when they get their flight wings?

Michael F. McDade
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site