Best Friend
1. First Name: Nancy
2. Gender: Female
3. Age: in my 20's
4. What do you do for work?: Home Health Care
5. What is your favorite color? Purple
6. Favorite animal? I love all animals no favorite
7. How many pets, and what are they? 4 dogs,2cats,a teil,and a budgie
8. Do you collect anything? animals..lol jk.. i collect teappots,lighthouses and scrapbooking supplies.
9. How many times in any given morning do you hit the snooze button before getting up? I get up right away (4 am)
10. What is your favorite day of the week and why? sat...its my chore/care free day
11. What size shoe do you wear? 5-6 depending on the shoe
12. If you had $10 and a popsicle stick, what would you do? by more popsicles
13. What is the last thing you spoke aloud? this question...(i read to my birds)
14. Do you play any musical instruments? us mountain folk call it a fiddle smile
15. What is your goal in life at the moment? remolding my house
16. Favorite TV show? friends,smallville,jericho,house,charmed.
17. Why did you join the forum? My husband was a member and I came on to let his friends know about him.
18. Why did you stay? At first it made me feel closer to him,then I fell in love with the knowledgable and friendly people here.
19. Do you believe in Aliens? i listed smallville as favorite tv show...do i believe clark kent like beings exist...no...but other beings....yes.
20. Do you think this survey was random enough? I think zoo was really bored LMAO jk hun....yes very much random enough smile

thats mine smile

Last edited by Nancy30; 03/02/08 10:47 PM.

A person has one sense of humor and two legs. its better to lose a leg.
Re: Who are you? [Re: Nancy30] #265097 03/02/08 10:59 PM
_Lindsey_ Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
1. First Name:Lindsey
2. Gender:Female
3. Age:20
4. What do you do for work?:on campus as a secretary
5. What is your favorite color?Blue
6. Favorite animal?Cats
7. How many pets, and what are they?a xxxx load, one betta (steven) a cat Kahlua, 2 parkeets peepers and winkle, 4 hermies, and a Bugilian fish, frogs, and turtles
8. Do you collect anything?salamanders and my little ponys
9. How many times in any given morning do you hit the snooze button before getting up?well if pat is snoring to much, he gets hit alot
10. What is your favorite day of the week and why?friday cause its the weekend dur
11. What size shoe do you wear? 7
12. If you had $10 and a popsicle stick, what would you do?humm I would haha role one
13. What is the last thing you spoke aloud?I want a pizza
14. Do you play any musical instruments?trumpet, clarinet, sax, piano, flute
15. What is your goal in life at the moment?to live
16. Favorite TV show?desperate house wives
17. Why did you join the forum?Peepers
18. Why did you stay?Peepers
19. Do you believe in Aliens?somedays
20. Do you think this survey was random enough?No not really

(I dunno how to resize these)
Me and Pat

me being me (freaky)

Me and Peepers

Last edited by PDM; 03/05/08 02:38 PM.

*Spring Peepers* 05/04/07
*Winkle* 02/21/08
**Huey**10/15/09
Re: Who are you? [Re: AndreaKat] #265111 03/02/08 11:33 PM
bfdaj Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
Originally Posted By: MissAndrea
1. First Name: Andrea Kathryn
2. Gender: Female
3. Age: 22
4. What do you do for work?: Metro Medical Equipment - Office support (Ick)
5. What is your favorite color? Black
6. Favorite animal? Birds!!
7. How many pets, and what are they? 2 keets, 1 tiel, 1 betta
8. Do you collect anything? Money, lol
9. How many times in any given morning do you hit the snooze button before getting up? 2 usually
10. What is your favorite day of the week and why? Friday! Wee! No work in the morning!
11. What size shoe do you wear? 10, haha
12. If you had $10 and a popsicle stick, what would you do? Poke Scott with the stick and buy something with the $10
13. What is the last thing you spoke aloud? Caesar, No!! (Hes being bad!)
14. Do you play any musical instruments? Nope
15. What is your goal in life at the moment? Finish school!
16. Favorite TV show? Project Runway, Cops... Hehe
17. Why did you join the forum? Because I was purchasing a keet (Miss Lola!)
18. Why did you stay? Cuz everyone here is awesome! laugh
19. Do you believe in Aliens? No, Id have to see it to believe it!
20. Do you think this survey was random enough? Why sure!

This be me!

Welcome back AK!

Re: Who are you? [Re: bfdaj] #265114 03/02/08 11:34 PM
bfdaj Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
oh, and I thought you where 23 for some reason.

Re: Who are you? [Re: bfdaj] #265121 03/02/08 11:44 PM
bfdaj Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
sorry I just thought you said so once.

Re: Who are you? [Re: bfdaj] #265131 03/03/08 12:20 AM
A
AndreaKat Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
A
No no, I just turned 22 wink

Andrea
Re: Who are you? [Re: _Lindsey_] #265139 03/03/08 12:34 AM
P
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered
P
1. First Name: Paula
2. Gender: female
3. Age: 48
4. What do you do for work?: Eat bonbons while sitting on couch watching soaps! Um - no - that's just a little joke for the homemakers out there, which I have been for awhile. (I quit an evil automotive-industry job to fix up house & do volunteer work & take care of a relative, but now am free to find lucrative position as...?)
5. What is your favorite color? Generally blue but black for clothing.
6. Favorite animal? Budgies!
7. How many pets, and what are they? One - my wonderful Pudgie (Should I count husband as pet? He's potty-trained but not obedient - refuses to bite the mailman - but at least he doesn't "jump" on strangers' legs, if you know what I mean...)
8. Do you collect anything? Small bird figurines -ornithologically correct or just plain goofy!
9. How many times in any given morning do you hit the snooze button before getting up? Haha - I use a kitchen timer with the most nerve-jangling beep sound, because otherwise I would hit the snooze button all day long
10. What is your favorite day of the week and why? Friday because everybody's happy!
11. What size shoe do you wear? 9 1/2 (so don't feel bad, ladies who wear 9!)
12. If you had $10 and a popsicle stick, what would you do? I would chew the stick (a good substitute for cigarettes) and spend the money on chocolates (a bad substitute for cigarettes) - see how I am?!?
13. What is the last thing you spoke aloud? "Hey Princess Pudgikins - did my widdle budgie get her widdle naptime?" (Yep, Pudgie makes me talk like a raving loony)
14. Do you play any musical instruments? guitar
15. What is your goal in life at the moment? Ideally? Open a bakery! Probably won't happen, though, so I'll change my answer to "finish the laundry!"
16. Favorite TV show? Oooh - tie between "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" and "America's Test Kitchen"
17. Why did you join the forum? Had Pudgie and several budgie books and thought, "But I have a zillion questions - help!" Read Lisa's pages and then went to forum (first internet forum I'd ever been on!).
18. Why did you stay? Incredibly helpful information that filled in the gaps of the books (and still does, even with about 12 books now)-- people's first-hand experiences with birds provide perspective, ideas, and approaches that have been very, very useful. Also - I really like the people here!
19. Do you believe in Aliens? Nope. There might be some other life forms somewhere, but "Aliens" as in "crop circles" or "anal probes?" Heck no.
20. Do you think this survey was random enough? I thought it asked some very creative questions, ones that struck me as random.

We only just recently started using a digital camera, and I have few pics of me on the computer... hmmm... here's a pic from my husband's granddaughter's baptism...I will try to get a good pic of Pudgie and us, one of these days, in our usual clothing of jeans and tee-shirts!

Re: Who are you? [Re: ] #265152 03/03/08 01:00 AM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
[color:#CC33CC]1. First Name: P 2. Gender: Female 3. Age: 50+ 4. What do you do for work? Cover teacher (substitute teacher) 5. What is your favorite color? Two colours at least: Pink and green 6. Favorite animal? I always loved bush babies when I was little. 7. How many pets, and what are they? 2 kittens ~ well, they are yioung cats now, I suppose. 8. Do you collect anything? Yes, I'm a total hoarder ~ 1000s of books. 9. How many times in any given morning do you hit the snooze button before getting up? As many as I can get away with. 10. What is your favorite day of the week and why? Any day that is sunny with blue skies. 11. What size shoe do you wear? English size 5 12. If you had $10 and a popsicle stick, what would you do? Well, I think that's £5 and a lollipop stick ~ so not very much, really. 13. What is the last thing you spoke aloud? "I wish that I could sort out some car insurance for my son." 14. Do you play any musical instruments? No ~ they tried to teach me recorder at school ~ and I somehow managed to teach myself 'Doh a Deer' on the keyboard. 15. What is your goal in life at the moment? To sort out some car insurance for my son. 16. Favorite TV show? It's still got to be 'The X Files'. 17. Why did you join the forum? I was reading 'The Da Vinci Code' and wanted some background info ~ found it via a search engine. 18. Why did you stay? It is totally addictive. 19. Do you believe in Aliens? Not sure. 20. Do you think this survey was random enough? Not sure![/color] [color:#6600CC]Remember: Internet safety guidelines require that you never reveal any personal information in any public forum. You should not post this information about yourself or about any other person. This includes the following. Full name (first and last) City and state of your home home phone number personal email address name of school / work personal photos http://www.wineintro.com/about/forum/[/color]

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Re: Who are you? [Re: PDM] #265158 03/03/08 01:05 AM
Kelsey Offline
Good Friend
Good Friend
Thanks PDM. I think we are all trying to be safe. smile

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
The "Beloved Disciple" - Was Not Mary Magdalene
by latinkaone - 06/06/22 08:53 AM
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site