Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Cutie Pie "New Keet" #238431 12/27/07 07:57 PM
L
Luck1981 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
My keet named Cutie Pie is eating and singing. He (?) is only singing when he thinks I'm not around. I have been doing the hand training and talking to him. When I am not around I play a thing my sister got for me a few years ago it has rain sounds ocean sounds etc. but best of all it has bird sounds which he seems to like. I am trying to put a picture of Cutie Pie on this site but I can't figure out how to do it. I also read the sad news about the keet that got attacked.Sorry to hear about that, my deepest sympathies. I was thinking of getting another keet, I've had Cutie Pie for one week, should I wait? I was going to go back to the same mom and pop pet store I got him from an get another. Any advice? I don't want him to be lonley but I don't want to put him into danger either. [email]Luck1288@net zero.net[/email]

June and Cutie Pie
Re: Cutie Pie "New Keet" [Re: Luck1981] #238434 12/27/07 08:01 PM
pretty bird Offline
Tin Star Soulmate
Tin Star Soulmate
Well if you can spend lots of time with your new keet get him trained first then look at getting another keet. Remember you need to keep them apart for 30 days so you will need 2 cages.
This is when lots of keet owners buy a big cage and keep their first cage for when they get another bird and have to keep it seperate. Also a smaller cage is nice to have to take birds to vets.

My name is Connie
Re: Cutie Pie "New Keet" [Re: pretty bird] #238436 12/27/07 08:02 PM
L
Luck1981 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thanks I will take that advice

June and Cutie Pie
Re: Cutie Pie "New Keet" [Re: Luck1981] #238441 12/27/07 08:42 PM
Amaggiepie Offline
Great Friend
Great Friend
To put a pic on the forum, you will need to have a photobucket account. Go to www.photobucket.com and set one up, its free. You can then download pics from your computer to photobucket. Once you have downloaded the pics u want, they will appear on the screen above a list of links. You want to copy the last link, called img, and paste it into a post. It is also helpful if you resize the image to message board size on photobucket before copying the link. To do this, click edit (above the pic) then resize, then message board. Then copy and paste the link and viola--CutiePie will appear!

~ Maggie
Mama to Juliana Elise (03/07), Wesley Dominick (06/10) and four feathered 'tielbabies!
Re: Cutie Pie "New Keet" [Re: Amaggiepie] #238443 12/27/07 08:50 PM
prettyboy Offline
Companion
Companion
I suggest a cage with a divider that can slide in the middle of the cage and create two different compartments. These are very good when you have two different keets that need to be keept away.

Hello from Green dust
Re: Cutie Pie "New Keet" [Re: prettyboy] #238469 12/27/07 09:29 PM
*6 budgie nutz* Offline
Soulmate
Soulmate
congrats

TEEKA R.I.P 6-1-07 R.i.p meeko 8-20-2010
allaboutkeets.cabanova.com

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site