hmm lol i noticed this morning that jazzie likes to take food and hide it

i put in the morning pile of brocoli and some sprouts and they were eating like normal ...

and then they went off to play with thier toys ...

then i notice jazzie sneaks over and slyly leans in ever so slow grabs a sprout or a piece of the brocoli and then places it on top of his mirror toy ... that rectangular mirror with the string of beads across it ... he sets the food on top of it ...

he did this several times making sure the food was secure on top of this ledge the mirror creates.

ive never seen him do that before and never noticed it before

they dont fight over food they do share really well when it comes to food and water ... they eat at the same time from the same dish many times ...

that he likes to sit and chew on the sprout like a farmer with a piece of hay hahaha he drops it and rushes down to the floor to retrieve it then climbs back up and sits chewing it again haha

why is he hiding food though? is that normal? it made me think maybe he isnt being allowed to eat and is grabbing it and hiding it but i watch him eat all day like a little hog so i know that isnt it at all ...

ive seen dogs and even cats do that ... hide treats and food and retreive them later ive never seen a bird do it haha

*** now he went and gota piece of the stored food and ate it

what a wierdo