Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
Re: HELP! [Re: TBJ♥] #233746 12/07/07 04:19 AM
big bad momma Offline
Copper Star Soulmate
Copper Star Soulmate
i'm so sorry to read this I pray your bird is alright,I agree if it acts funny in any manner take it to the vet.I know you feel bad enough,we all make mistakes,even in this there's a lesson to be learned; if our bird is out and we do not see it check before sitting,accidents happen.good luck,looking forward to a good report.

when you wish upon a star,you pray you wish comes true.
Re: HELP! [Re: animalfriend] #233747 12/07/07 04:19 AM
lamonsas Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
Originally Posted By: animalfriend
And in my opinion it doesn't matter how "perfect" of an owner you are. It doesn't make you any better than anyone else on here. I don't dislike you because that isn't my nature, but I am not happy about this right now. You handled yourself way wrong...again.

actually i am a perfect keet owner. if you say im not, quiete frankly i take is as you are jelous of me. i hope ur not that kind of a person.

Re: HELP! [Re: lamonsas] #233749 12/07/07 04:21 AM
A
animalfriend Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
A
Helwa is awesome. You have no right to talk to people like this. I don't care if I'm not an admin, I have a right to stick up for people. I have been speaking reasonably and you are just being mean and immature. Way to go!

Re: HELP! [Re: lamonsas] #233750 12/07/07 04:21 AM
H
helwa
Unregistered
helwa
Unregistered
H
LMAO

u crack me up lamonsas

u have no idea what my pc skills are but im sure you are perfect at that as well ... sheesh arrogance to the n'th degree.

and i will stay where i want when i want and how and why i want ... smile and i earn my right to be here with my kindness and respect .. you however do not at all

i wish admin would just end this and ban you already .. it would make this a much nicer place ... there i said it. i cant wait til the day it happens though i doubt it will ever.

you attitude is simply disgusting ... arrogant... ignorant... rude and yes you are a jerk ... embrace your reality "dude" lol

people who brag so much are ussually over compensating for some inaqequacy

u might wana examine that ....

Re: HELP! [Re: animalfriend] #233752 12/07/07 04:22 AM
lamonsas Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
lol helwa is awesome? sure. and u have the right to stick up to ppl and i have the right to ignore you aswell. way to go!

Re: HELP! [Re: lamonsas] #233753 12/07/07 04:23 AM
H
helwa
Unregistered
helwa
Unregistered
H
actually lamonsas ... i am really awesome and thank you for noticing aninalfriend

LMAO

***pats herself on the back***

Re: HELP! [Re: lamonsas] #233754 12/07/07 04:24 AM
lamonsas Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
helwa u just cant run from the truth, u had a fight with someone that called you a ***** muslim in the religious forum , u were leaving this forum, all was great in the forum, u decided u wanna come back lol and hail breaks loose, lol oh man. u just cant take being prooven wrong cant you, get your dirty mouth out of this thread please, its not needed here. know what? stay here in this thread actually. hehe

Last edited by lamonsas; 12/07/07 04:24 AM.

Re: HELP! [Re: lamonsas] #233755 12/07/07 04:24 AM
A
animalfriend Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
A
Did I say stick up to? Nope I didn't. And I seriously laughed at the jealous thing. LOL. You are too much.

Re: HELP! [Re: animalfriend] #233756 12/07/07 04:26 AM
lamonsas Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
so are you too much, time to use the IGNORE button , w00t. and again helwa i prooved u wrong when u said the oP cant find my help and i said i pmed her and you didnt say nothing in return, way to go lol, u dont like to be prooven wrong lol. man u crack me up preety nicely.

Last edited by lamonsas; 12/07/07 04:26 AM.

Re: HELP! [Re: lamonsas] #233758 12/07/07 04:27 AM
H
helwa
Unregistered
helwa
Unregistered
H
who called me a **** muslim ???? and what does ***** mean???

yes someone there is just as ignorant and rude as you are ... no surprise there ....

and yes i was gona leave ... im not hiding anything LMAO the thread is clear for the world to read smile

i decided to stay which i KNOW really upset you and the other ignoramous .... but OH WELL ... i live to be a thorn in ur side ... ur ignorance and prejudice and hatred wont keep me away from living my life "dude" so get off it:)

and look how off topic you are ????

you got something to say to me cuz im muslim and you hate muslims???? be a MAN or a WOMAN ... whatever you are today ... and say it to my face why dont you???? be brave enough to voice ur racist and hateful thoughts???? why not????

do you think i actually give a **** what you think??? trust me "dude" i do not smile

**** muslim signing off

LMAO

can i call you a **** jew ??? cuz id love to

Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
Health and Behavior Questions.....
by AllanMajor - 10/03/22 02:32 PM
Need To Unplug
by AllanMajor - 09/30/22 12:11 PM
Getting Your Book Published
by AllanMajor - 09/29/22 08:57 AM
CC02 Rubber standard golf club gripes
by WilliamC00 - 09/28/22 02:33 PM
GARDEN FLOWERS
by Daruka - 09/27/22 06:18 PM
God's Court
by leyibop - 09/20/22 08:41 PM
What does this dream mean?
by juniovidx - 09/08/22 12:04 PM
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site