Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
Re: HELP! [Re: TBJ♥] #233724 12/07/07 03:59 AM
lamonsas Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
im furious because im sorry for the keet and do NOT tell me to chill, i almost cried when i read this post, and sit on a stick ? he FELT the keet in his bumm, you cant feel unless you fully sit, god what am i talkin about now, totaly OFFTOPIC and its not my keet but keets die cuz of such accidents, one person forgots to close the window, keet dies, one sits on the keet and keet is very injured, such threads are simply SAD, man atleast take the poor keet to a vet? HEATHEsaurusREX , learn some manners when talking. did i ever call you a jerk? No smile , and u are right, not everyone is perfect like me but there are some great ppl on this forum who are VERY perfect , quiete frankly you are not one of them cuz u go around the forum calling people jerks when you are obviously the jerk. i didnt ask you to talk to me so dont comment on my posts when im clearly talking to the OP. You are not the admin so dont tell people what to do. You have been reported for bad language, i hope you better next time, learn some manners. People please be careful ,when you have your keets out you should always watch them and be catious, you cant just let your keets wonder around the house like that, they can get very injured such as this cage, to the OP, please do take the keet to a vet, for me atleast, btw HEATHEsaurusREX , you said the ppl who are worried when their keet crashes into a wall? all the keet owners on this forum care about that, if you dont care then i belive that tells really how much you care about your keets health. I aint gonna bother, nuff said and you have been reported, dont call people jerk when they are trying to point people to the right direction and dont get into peoples's posts like this. pft and i thought you were a good keet owner.

Re: HELP! [Re: lamonsas] #233731 12/07/07 04:08 AM
A
animalfriend Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
A
This is enough! Lamonas, we are not here to pass judgment on people. That is not your right nor your job. I try my hardest to be nice and polite to you, I'm sure you can recognize this, but I am really angry this time. When someone has a problem, we should show support and try to help them, not tell them how horrible of a person they are (I know not in exact words, but still the same concept). It is just plain and simply mean and condescending.
Vickies2, I realize this was an accident. They happen, so don't be too hard on yourself for it. Just watch your keet for any sign that there may be damage. I agree that it would be best to take it to the vet tomorrow. That way they can check all its little bones and stuff. Good luck and I hope for the best.

Re: HELP! [Re: animalfriend] #233733 12/07/07 04:11 AM
H
helwa
Unregistered
helwa
Unregistered
H
i agree ... lamonsas you are way out of control as usual... i cant beleive how truly rude and just plane mean you can be.

and by the way ... YOU ARE NOT PERFECT so get off ur high horse lamonsas ... how incredible IGNORANT of someone to say they are perfect ... are u jesus?? ghandi??? bhudda??? or are u the dhali lama himself LMAO

sheesh ...

Re: HELP! [Re: animalfriend] #233735 12/07/07 04:11 AM
lamonsas Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
im angry because i care and i was one of the first that told her what to do, take the keet to a vet, she cant estimate if the keet is ok or not especially she said it lost important feathers, and animalfriend, go tell HEATHEsaurusREX to be nice, not me, i wasnt the one that called someone a "JERK". Ok?

Re: HELP! [Re: lamonsas] #233736 12/07/07 04:12 AM
lamonsas Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
i am a perfect keet owner, believe that smile i didnt say im a perfect "person", and im mean to whowever is mean to me, i wasnt mean to the OP poster but i was mean to the jerk that called me a jerk. and i think ill stay on my high horse, i like it up there smile btw dont tell me im alah or some bull like that please, im a proud jewish person. so please.. lol. i think you were leaving before because you had a confilict with someone else in the religious forum and thats why you wanted to leave, dont call me a muslim lol, ever. please smile

Last edited by lamonsas; 12/07/07 04:15 AM.

Re: HELP! [Re: lamonsas] #233738 12/07/07 04:14 AM
H
helwa
Unregistered
helwa
Unregistered
H
well maybe somewhere in ur horribly rude rant you had some good advice but do you think people can find it ????

certainly NOT

have you ever heard you collect more bees with honey than you do with vinegar .. u might wana study that idea.

almost everyone in this forum has told you that youa re mean and rude and just really really lacking in decency and respect ... so POSSIBLY everyone is right ... you need to stop behaving this way it just isnt acceptable at all.

u can say things in a kind and decent way ... people told her to take it to a vet... but they didnt get nasty about it ....

ur way of speaking only makes people angry defensive and puts up walls .. its not condusive to improvement at all.

and u are being a jerk. if the shoe fits wear the darn shoe.

Re: HELP! [Re: ] #233739 12/07/07 04:15 AM
H
helwa
Unregistered
helwa
Unregistered
H
well then you can kindly leave with the horse you rode in on ... people are just sick of you

Re: HELP! [Re: lamonsas] #233740 12/07/07 04:15 AM
A
animalfriend Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
A
Jerk: "an unlikable person; especially : one who is cruel, rude, or small-minded"
A simple observation of how you were acting. You were cruel AND rude AND small minded in your response. It is ok to be angry, but we need to use common sense and HELP people who need it, not criticize them. I understand your concern, but accidents happen and we really need to be nice.

Re: HELP! [Re: animalfriend] #233741 12/07/07 04:17 AM
A
animalfriend Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
A
And in my opinion it doesn't matter how "perfect" of an owner you are. It doesn't make you any better than anyone else on here. I don't dislike you because that isn't my nature, but I am not happy about this right now. You handled yourself way wrong...again.

Re: HELP! [Re: animalfriend] #233744 12/07/07 04:18 AM
lamonsas Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
helwa you leave, ur the one that made the post a few days ago regarding leaving and dumping all your friends here cuz you couldnt face the truth that someone from the religious forum hated you lol. oh and the OP poster cant find my help? ever heared of PM? i guess not lol since ur not the BRIGHTEST pc person here now are u lol, just knock it off. oh and animalfriend? are you an admin? i belive not. so knock it off aswell. you are not a judge here, you ahve something to say to the OP poster, go ahead.

Last edited by lamonsas; 12/07/07 04:18 AM.

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
How to write an essay in German
by bethyy - 08/13/22 07:01 AM
So the jist of this ; Get CCB and recharge chaotic
by williamN - 08/06/22 11:23 AM
Baby Parakeet still frozen in place after 3 weeks
by PaulWunsch - 07/28/22 06:06 AM
Tips for DTF printing
by textekprinter - 07/21/22 07:14 AM
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site