Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
cutest thing just happened OMG #233451 12/06/07 05:03 AM
lamonsas Offline OP
Best Friend
OP Offline
Best Friend
hey all the cutest thing my birds ever did to me just happened , so my keets are out and jumping and what not like always so i pick up my female and put it near my face and she starts preening my beared and she was chirping while she was doing that into my hear, omg that was soooo cute and then she was rubing her head on my neck , it thickled so much man that was so cute, i could give her a huge kiss but that would make her all wet so i just gave her a little dry kiss, man i love my female keet lolz smile thats some deeep bond ppl Lolz laugh but yea i do have nicely trained keets, i walk around the house without them flying even once, and they let me do anything to them lolz its very nice, my newest keet is still getting used to me, its preety hard i must say, man i can imagine what happens if u buy 3 keets together, training without seperation could be impossible lol or take forever, i did it with 2 keets tho without seperation but 3 is just way too hard, i have 2 of them nicely trained like i said but when i train my 3rd and newest baby near the other 2 she rather play with them or eat some millet but when seperated all she has is me which is way different, its getting used me, god i want to know if its a male or female!! Lolz

Re: cutest thing just happened OMG [Re: lamonsas] #233587 12/06/07 10:48 PM
H
helwa
Unregistered
helwa
Unregistered
H
awww thats so sweet

doesnt it just feel good when they finally feel safe with you? its the best

Re: cutest thing just happened OMG [Re: ] #233601 12/06/07 11:06 PM
BUDG13S Offline
Good Friend
Good Friend
awwwwwwwwwwww thats cute i wish i was there to see laugh

Re: cutest thing just happened OMG [Re: BUDG13S] #233603 12/06/07 11:09 PM
lamonsas Offline OP
Best Friend
OP Offline
Best Friend
its indeed great, they felt good with me for some time already its just that this time she was nibbling and rubbing and preening my beard and neck, it feels very good too i must say and it tickled alot haha laugh man that was a better than a message, my baby boy brad keet did this to me but on the top of the neck, he was sitting on my shoulder and then he walked a bit to the back of my head and he was nibbling on my hair, it tickled ALOT haha

Re: cutest thing just happened OMG [Re: lamonsas] #233610 12/06/07 11:16 PM
Amethyst Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
my keet sticks his tounge out and licks my cheek! we all have our "budgie moments"

Re: cutest thing just happened OMG [Re: Amethyst] #233613 12/06/07 11:25 PM
lamonsas Offline OP
Best Friend
OP Offline
Best Friend
it licks ur cheek? lol thats wiered , its trying to taste u i guess LOL but there arent many ppl like me that trained 2 flighted keets OUTSIDE of the cage everyday ,i didnt even bother trainin inside and now i have 2 angels smile im wokring with my 3rd baby now wink

Re: cutest thing just happened OMG [Re: lamonsas] #233652 12/07/07 12:58 AM
pretty bird Offline
Tin Star Soulmate
Tin Star Soulmate
sounds like your having a great time with your birds they are so much fun

My name is Connie
Re: cutest thing just happened OMG [Re: pretty bird] #233656 12/07/07 01:03 AM
lamonsas Offline OP
Best Friend
OP Offline
Best Friend
of course i do smile im not scared with them like most ppl are, i treat them as in family members, not locked up in a cage and what not, and i know most ppl here do that but there are some who treat them like me which makes me happy wink and NO, if the bird is not trained ist not an excuse to not take it out, TRAIN it! and it will be much more fun than u ever thought.

Re: cutest thing just happened OMG [Re: lamonsas] #233659 12/07/07 01:11 AM
pretty bird Offline
Tin Star Soulmate
Tin Star Soulmate
I agree our birds have free roam of the room they love it and we love them. I just leave the doors to the cage open 24/7 we are lucky enough to have a bird room. If I ever have to get them in their cage no problem as they like it in their cage as much as out of it. We do have a huge cage but then again we have 10 keets in it. I guess I could say we treat our keets like our kids they get plenty spoiled. lol

My name is Connie
Re: cutest thing just happened OMG [Re: pretty bird] #233665 12/07/07 01:20 AM
lamonsas Offline OP
Best Friend
OP Offline
Best Friend
lol, btw do u like ur tiel? i had a tiel that a friend gave me but my mom got so scared i had to give it back to him, she said it looked like a RAT and i said man it was so cute, it looked almost like urs but it wasnt a lutino, it was a pied one, it was 1 yr old already but who cares i wanted to keep him, i got a nice deal on him aswell, it was 60$. man but i gave it back, but ya i live in an apartment and i have 3 keets so another tiel is too much lol, should i get a tiel when i get a house? i mean is it ANY cooler than have keets or its the same thing? i know they whistle but meh it takes time, cuz when i brought my tiel home it was shaking its head everytime i whistled, like a quick head shake.. and it was scared of my hands, didnt bite but was scared. i wanted to keep it but oh well..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
God's Court
by leyibop - 09/20/22 08:41 PM
What does this dream mean?
by juniovidx - 09/08/22 12:04 PM
BIRDS BOOKS
by WilliamC00 - 08/29/22 01:11 PM
NFL draft poll: Revisiting Eco-friendly Bay exchan
by Davis Jordan - 08/29/22 08:28 AM
Motivation Granted: D'Wayne Eskridge Prepared towa
by Davis Jordan - 08/29/22 08:20 AM
Hear: Will Falcons Facial area Saints QB Taysom Hi
Panthers at Vikings: 5 queries with the Each day N
What we realized pertaining to the Chiefs this 7 d
by Davis Jordan - 08/29/22 08:19 AM
Buffalo Billsadmirer self-assurance drops previous
by Davis Jordan - 08/29/22 08:18 AM
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site