Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: BIG NEWS! [Re: BLS'S MOM] #210700 08/27/07 11:02 PM
*6 budgie nutz* Offline
Soulmate
Soulmate
ok you say you meant that post to be for everyone, WELL I AM CONSIDER APART OF EVERYONE? right? and i was one of those people posting, i never said you meant that post for me, i was just telling you that i was not jumping on anyone. and that is exactly what i was trying to do was give her constructive criticism. by letting her know the up's and downs of breeding. and then i offer to teach her. because i seen evan after telling her these things she still wanted to breed. but now i see that she has changed her mind, and if you'll read back just a little bit you will see where i gave her credit for makeing a wise decision. SO NO ONE IS JUMPING ON NO ONE!! EXCEPT YOU. your JUMPING ON PEOPLE FOR JUMPING ON PEOPLE. lmao. we are all the same here. no one is better than the next. and when i told her she shouldnt breed, that wasnt a DEMAND. it was my opinion and my advice. and in a couple of my post you will see where i said "i really dont think you should breed" <------ AGAIN ADVICE OPINION. so please dont preach to me.
im glad that she is geting everything ready, that means that she has listened to what we have had to say and she understands now. so obviously you were wrong about us being rude, you said people dont respond to rudeness, and you pretty much said we were being rude. well she responded. so there ya go. now im done with this and im moveing on. sorry if i offended anyone i was only trying to help and do the right thing.

Last edited by *MRLJJHHL'S MOM*; 08/27/07 11:05 PM.

TEEKA R.I.P 6-1-07 R.i.p meeko 8-20-2010
allaboutkeets.cabanova.com
Re: BIG NEWS! [Re: *6 budgie nutz*] #210702 08/27/07 11:11 PM
ILoveMyKeets Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
You know you just dont want to admit jumping the gun in the BEGINNING of your posts to her and you know what that's ok some people are like that nothing anyone else can do. You can read my posts however you want I already stated I never said you didnt try to apologize later on which you seem to keep overlooking which is why I stated some people only read what they want too but I am not going to keep posting on here trying to defend myself with your posts it is not only going to be pointless obviously but it is immature. So this will be the last time I respond back to one of YOUR posts to me on here I am here to give people advice and try to get along but in reality you cant get along with everyone so if there is anything else you would like to say to me you can take it private as this forum is not for arguing.

Lala good luck hun with your keet's. Do update us and continue asking question's when you need to because no matter what the question is I am sure the answer can be found somewhere on this forum lol.

Blue Aug 06(Rip7-28-07)
Kikko Aug 06
Jinx Sept 06
Marley Oct 06
Lola Oct 06
Sunshine Dec 06
Angel X-Mas 06
Re: BIG NEWS! [Re: ILoveMyKeets] #210711 08/27/07 11:22 PM
O
OC Mommy Offline
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
O
MRLJJHHL's mom:
I never saw your posts as jumping down any one's throat or attacking anyone. I see your posts as helpful and educated. You don't HAVE to spend YOUR time here trying to help, but you choose to.....Even though you could be spending your "busy mama" time doing something else. For what it is worth, I stand behind all that you have posted and I think if anyone has been following this subject (not just on this post, but other's as well) they can see that you were only trying to be helpful.

Re: BIG NEWS! [Re: OC Mommy] #210714 08/27/07 11:32 PM
ILoveMyKeets Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
OC Mommy I never said she was intentionally trying to be hurtful either. Sometimes when we type things they can come off as rude etc even if it was not intentional and even stated I have done this as well if and when I do something that offended someone else I will own up to it and I saw MRLJ's later post aplogizing which I stated twice that I recognized that. Like I said before my post was not to anyone directly it was advice for everyone that they could consider if a similar situation happend on another post but instead she immediately took it as an attack on her directly which is wasn't and that wasn't my mistake. If you look back at all my posts as well you will see all my comments have been only to be helpful I never said her's wasnt but why this is not being seen I have no clue.

Blue Aug 06(Rip7-28-07)
Kikko Aug 06
Jinx Sept 06
Marley Oct 06
Lola Oct 06
Sunshine Dec 06
Angel X-Mas 06
Re: BIG NEWS! [Re: ILoveMyKeets] #210716 08/27/07 11:39 PM
BLS'S MOM Offline OP
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
i will keep everyone updated...... but then again i was also thinking! wut if i find the next parakeet for for me!! i know i can't put her in the cage with the boys for one the cage isn't big enough for them all.... eventho they get out often! but would it be ok if i put her/it in the other cage i have for then? i'll put her near the boys so she won't get lonely while i'm gone for school...... but then i was wondering something else! ((haha so many questions)) if i had 2 males who are in breeding mode but a young female who wouldn't care to breed then.. and they are all in the same cage..... would my males like rape her?

Birds fly like souls!! Thats why they are so precious!! \:D
Re: BIG NEWS! [Re: BLS'S MOM] #210723 08/28/07 12:01 AM
Cetan Offline
Soulmate
Soulmate
Actually it is the females that get more agressive - usually it is the female going into breeding mode that sets the male going - pheremones trigger it. But I dont know about keeping 1 keet in a cage right next to 2 together - she might feel lonely or left out - how would you feel if your friends wew in one room and you could see and hear them but couldnt be with them?

Re: BIG NEWS! [Re: Cetan] #210724 08/28/07 12:04 AM
ILoveMyKeets Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
I agree with cetan having her by herself next to them she would most likely feel left out and be lonely it could also stress her out.

Blue Aug 06(Rip7-28-07)
Kikko Aug 06
Jinx Sept 06
Marley Oct 06
Lola Oct 06
Sunshine Dec 06
Angel X-Mas 06
Re: BIG NEWS! [Re: ILoveMyKeets] #210729 08/28/07 12:35 AM
*6 budgie nutz* Offline
Soulmate
Soulmate
ilovemykeets, your talking about people not seeing what your saying, but you didnt see what i said, you keep repeating yourself on how you didnt directly attack me, and i told you in my post that i didnt accuse you of directly attacking me. you said that post was for everyone. and me being one of the people that posted. MOST OF THE POST. and my post wasnt one of the nicest post. so evan though you may not have directly attacked me i was in your train of thought when you made that post so admit it. so as i said in my post i am one of the many people on this site that you directed that post to so i took it apon myself to defend myself as i didnt see anything i said to be wrong. SO TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER. ILOVEMYKEETS DID NOT DIRECTLY ATTACK ME! feel better now?

and thank you ocmommy for seeing it the way that it truly is. and not takeing it as i was being mean. I TRULY WAS TRYING TO BE HELPFUL.
and im sorry to lala and ilovemykeets that the truth hurts sometimes.

Re: BIG NEWS! [Re: ILoveMyKeets] #210732 08/28/07 12:47 AM
O
OC Mommy Offline
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
O
1 girl with 2 boys should not be a problem as long as you do not provide any "privacy spots" that might encourage breeding. Although if you get a female the boys may be bonded and the female could be the odd one out. I have 2 males that are bonded (they were together before I got my girl) and now that I got a new girl, they kinda leave her out. It is better to get an even number of keets so that everyone has somebody to love. I have 4, but my English Budgie is a total loner so it is like I have 3, and I am contemplating getting another so my girl will have a love. If I were you I would get a BIG cage first, then buy another pair (girl/ boy) and keep them together for a while so they can bond, then you can put them all in 1 big cage. If and when you ever decide to breed, you can use the male /female bonded pair. Make sense??

Re: BIG NEWS! [Re: OC Mommy] #210734 08/28/07 12:50 AM
*6 budgie nutz* Offline
Soulmate
Soulmate
i agree with oc mommy.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
it will become worthwhile to simply use tokens for
by Dingbest - 01/26/21 01:27 AM
Hands on the table
by EVA21SA - 01/24/21 08:07 AM
Where are they going on the underground?
by EVA21SA - 01/22/21 09:24 AM
by EVA21SA - 01/22/21 09:17 AM
Interest in DaVinci Code
by EVA21SA - 01/21/21 08:38 AM
Freemasons and the Da Vinci Code
by EVA21SA - 01/18/21 07:40 AM
Total Freedom
by EVA21SA - 01/16/21 08:52 AM
Matthew 12:40
by EVA21SA - 01/16/21 08:45 AM
What does this dream mean?
by vicyclethree - 01/14/21 06:57 PM
Bravo
by EVA21SA - 01/09/21 08:27 PM
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site