LisaShea Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: I AM A REPUBLICAN AND I LIKE PRESIDENT BUSH!!! [Re: MeLiSSa♥] #208549 08/18/07 11:00 PM
K
kiwibird2 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Ohhhhhhhh yea i know who that is. kk i was confused

Re: I AM A REPUBLICAN AND I LIKE PRESIDENT BUSH!!! [Re: kiwibird2] #208551 08/18/07 11:28 PM
MeLiSSa♥ Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
cool. its cool when more people understand the truth so they dont support the wrong people =)

Re: I AM A REPUBLICAN AND I LIKE PRESIDENT BUSH!!! [Re: kiwibird2] #208558 08/18/07 11:48 PM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Originally Posted By: kiwibird2
i got a question, if iraq didnt start 9/11 then who did? I always thought they did it.

It's surprising just how many Americans believe that Iraq was behind '9/11'. We have discussed this on the forum before. As stated above, Osama bin Laden and Al Qaeda were behind it ~ unless you believe the conspiracy theories ~ and they were nothing to do with Iraq. The troubles in that country have now allowed this movement in, however.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Re: I AM A REPUBLICAN AND I LIKE PRESIDENT BUSH!!! [Re: MeLiSSa♥] #208564 08/18/07 11:56 PM
Robii Offline
Regular
Regular
Wow, I suddenly want to marry LoraX...

This presidency has been a joke. Explain how a man who lived in a alcoholic coma until his 40s can "win" two presidential elections against better speaking and better educated men, both of whom have spent more time in Congress than he's spent on the john. One of whom is a war vet, and yet conservative Republicans vote AGAINST the war vet? In fact, insult his record and shame him publicly? Disgraceful...

I thought he was an idiot from day one, before even the first debate. But then, I was asking for it. I swear someone at the GOP had a bet that they could get someone in the White House more stupid than Quaile. And they won. I'm glad someone won, because America sure as hell didn't.

I spent six months in study in London, and I was continually asked whether I lived in a red state, or a blue state. I said if I had a choice, I wouldn't come home. This stopped being my country a LOONG time ago. You know how conservatives say, "If you don't like it, then get out?" Well, thanks to conservatives and their agenda, America's rep is in the toilet. You can't get out, even for a vacation, if you wanted to. I knew we were in trouble the day Canada shut it's borders to emmigration.

Bush was trouble from the start. After coming out of his boozy haze and dabbled in politics, he joined as second in a widely published political agenda to have "deviant" religions removed, yes removed, from the Army chaplains handbook. That's right, if you're a non-christian, Jewish, or Wiccan soldier, you don't have the right to practice your religion in Bush's America, even if he's sending you to die. That's why I want to scream when I see the Bush-Cheney bumper sticker next to a "Support Our Troops" ribbon.

And Cheney is a evil Muh-Fuh... That's all I'm going to say. I swear he sleeps in the big metal egg like Darth Vader. Ignoring international demands over environmental concerns, making government contracts with oil companies he has shares in, no one stands to make more money on the suffering and destruction these two have inflicted upon not only America's reputation, but the civilized world, the Constitution, and the American people. I am physically ill every day by thinking about it.

And the sick thing is, America is turning out it's pockets, joining the high-minded yet low-brow "I'm ignorant, loud, and too dumb to realize I'm being played, but hey, I Vote!" Larry the Cable guy, fortress mentality blind stupid nationalism, and entirely immune to any reason or common sense.

I hope these men are tried for war crimes. I hope that the world turns it's attention on the US and forces these evil people to stand down. I'm praying for Nurremburg on each of their phony, two-faced conniving arses.

Oh, and no, I don't HATE Bush. He's a puppet to evil men, and someone needs to pull the strings and reveal the puppeteer, and bring them to swift and appropriate justice.

>drops the Mic< I'm out...

Setzer & Newbie!
Re: I AM A REPUBLICAN AND I LIKE PRESIDENT BUSH!!! [Re: PDM] #208565 08/19/07 12:01 AM
MeLiSSa♥ Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
btw im just curious, after all this, what side would you prefer, republicans or democrats? as for me.. its demarcates all the way =)

(wow robi.. u might be a bit over obssesed, but in a cool kick butting way. you're right about bush being a puppet, but bush seems to like whats he's doing, he's not backing off is he? isnt it so ironic how all the stupid people in the country loves bush, and the smart ones hate him?)

Last edited by melissa-; 08/19/07 12:09 AM.
Re: I AM A REPUBLICAN AND I LIKE PRESIDENT BUSH!!! [Re: PDM] #208566 08/19/07 12:03 AM
P
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered
P
I think it's also surprising how many Americans were distracted from bin Laden's role by the "hunt" for Saddam Hussein. The whole issue became such a quagmire (and still is).

Kiwi&Budgie: thanks, and Pudgie has started packing for the island move!
LoraX: Pudge will certainly try to rule the roost (yuk, yuk) but I'm not sure she'd be a benevolent dictator... Hmmm... Besides, didn't ChiChi already take over the world?

Re: I AM A REPUBLICAN AND I LIKE PRESIDENT BUSH!!! [Re: ] #208621 08/19/07 04:06 AM
MeLiSSa♥ Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
yeah ur right pudgie's mom.. it was kinda strange when that happened.. but i was still in elementry school during 911, so i had no clue wats up.. i didnt care about anything besides wat i wanted then =)

(and wat in the world are u talking aobut? rule the roost? chichi take over the world? and u guys tell me i have a really wacky imagination!)

Re: I AM A REPUBLICAN AND I LIKE PRESIDENT BUSH!!! [Re: ] #208622 08/19/07 04:09 AM
Robii Offline
Regular
Regular
Melissa- I'm sure he is enjoying the attention, but that doesn't make him any more aware that he's being manipulated. It's like having that one redneck friend who starts random crap in bars and then expects you to back them up. You hear the little "vroot" of the barstool, and you might say, "Oh God, Jimmy's started a fight again..." and even if Jimmy ends up in the emergency room, he'll still be talking with every ounce of idiot pride about how one less beer, and he would have SO HAD those guys.

Welcome to America, the "M'name's Jimmy, and I'm uh kick yer ..." of the world.

Setzer & Newbie!
Re: I AM A REPUBLICAN AND I LIKE PRESIDENT BUSH!!! [Re: Robii] #208627 08/19/07 04:15 AM
MeLiSSa♥ Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
so what you are trying to say is that bush is just a victim and is being controlled like a puppet? and he's innocent? that is the craziest thing i've ever heard of, u and i both know bush might be stupid, but he's smart enough to play his cards right. he knows his goals, and is doing what ever it takes to do it. if he was the victim, y would he go for office the second time? seriously.

Re: I AM A REPUBLICAN AND I LIKE PRESIDENT BUSH!!! [Re: MeLiSSa♥] #208629 08/19/07 04:22 AM
Robii Offline
Regular
Regular
Note, I never said innocent. And two, I would never say he's smart enough to do anything. I'm sure he earnestly believes that his Yosimite Sam politics are the right direction for America. But in the end, he's a distraction. While Howdy Doodee does his little song and dance, civil rights are being rolled back, big business is raking in dirty money, and the people of this country are getting bent over... That's how the top seven percent, who control nearly eighty percent of the nation's wealth want it.

Don't fool yourself into thinking this has anything to do with smarts, values, or qualifications. If it's Republican, then it's all and only about money.

Setzer & Newbie!
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
Why in 2013 Abercromibie Fitch Jackets So Popular?
by Conrad John - 11/23/21 09:15 PM
What is Sustainable Leeather
by alishanathaniel - 11/21/21 11:21 PM
Assessing Your Local Tire Recycling Market
by allenlu - 11/15/21 08:21 AM
Xanax cod saturday delivery fedex
by Walgreens USA - 10/29/21 09:43 AM
Buy Modafinil 200mg Tablets Cash on Delivery
by modafinilxpills - 10/27/21 08:32 AM
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site