Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: ROFL...funny story.... [Re: jellysmommy] #208087 08/17/07 01:56 AM
*6 budgie nutz* Offline
Soulmate
Soulmate
wow it really sounds like you had yourself an adventure, but you really got to becareful trying to use objects like the tissue box trying to catch them like that you could accidentally hit them with it and easily break a leg or a wing. im not being mean or yelling lol im just telling you. next time if that happens just let her roam she what she does. make sure all windows and doors are closed dogs or cats are out of the room ceiling fans are turned off, etc etc make sure the room is completly safe befor evan attempting to open the cage, so if a bird does fly out you know everything is safe. and what you do is, when one comes out. if there wings are clipped you set the cage on the floor. and ill bet you 100 dollars the bird will go back to the cage on its own. because it knows that its safe. not only that you have 2 birds and it will see the other bird and want to go where the other bird is. now if both get out. the best way to catch them is to throw a bath towel over them and gently pick them up and set them back in the cage. so there is nothing hard there to hurt them. and a bathtowel is big enough that you would beable to get to them befor they would be able to get out. anyway i hope that helps you some lol and saves you from an adventure like that one again ha ha ha.

TEEKA R.I.P 6-1-07 R.i.p meeko 8-20-2010
allaboutkeets.cabanova.com
Re: ROFL...funny story.... [Re: *6 budgie nutz*] #208304 08/17/07 08:55 PM
S
Sunittles Offline
Soulmate
Soulmate
S
I second what MRLJJHHL's mom said!

My Flock -

Sunny 9/24/06
Skittles 3/27/07

RIP Snow 3/22/07 - 3/27/07
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site