Dont put the birds near the stoves, it may give off harsh fumes that could potentially kill your birds. Put your birds in a well ventilated area or seperate room! Make sure their is no draft that can cary a fume! Im sure they will be fine, but remember~keets our only about 3-4inches tall and are alot more susepticle to fumes and toxins. Their body cant handle smells and fumes like ours can! Ohh, and when cooking dont use tephlon or non-stick materials and be careful of carbon-monoxide when using the heat!