Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Pearl's Freak Accident (she's OK) [Re: Tweets] #173987 04/25/07 08:07 PM
PunkKareBear Offline
Great Friend
Great Friend
my keiton does that when he gets stuck somewhere in my room (not stuck but lost) so i have to climb under my desk and get him but he acts as if i am telling him he cant do anything by himself... so he yells at me then agrees to get onto the perch this one time...
LOL

Re: Pearl's Freak Accident (she's OK) [Re: PunkKareBear] #173995 04/25/07 09:22 PM
S
ShamRockStar Offline
Copper Star Soulmate
Copper Star Soulmate
S
When Nouba was a baby and nice... she used to fly like, under the coffee table or something and thens tart peeping cuz she couldnt figure out how to get out so I'd stay where I was (usually on the floor any way) hold out my finger and go 'Bee, I'm right here, Come here baby' and shed turn around and see me and like run over to me all happy and excited and jump on my finger and climb up my arm to my shoulder...
now though, she would bite me lol

Nouba
Vegas
Linus
*Darcy* 7.2.09
Re: Pearl's Freak Accident (she's OK) [Re: ShamRockStar] #174042 04/26/07 12:10 AM
S
Sunittles Offline
Soulmate
Soulmate
S
I hate thinking of him, but it reminds me with the memories how wonderful Snow was. :]
He was quite a gymnast actually. He was eating and the foodbowl has an area between the cage wall and the food bowl just barely enough for anything to fit in. Somehow, Sunny flew down to the same food bowl and Snow got freaked out! He wormed in through/fell into the little crack and was backwards. His wing was caught OUTSIDE of the cage! I mean it was like woven through one bar and out the other. It was a blood feather!
Sadly, he wasn't as calm as your guy's babies. :[ He thrashed and freaked out and the blood feather twisted completely. When I put my hand in to take him out, he freaked out even more.

He felt like being talented and some how unwove himself! laugh It was adorable to see him do it! You might think it was mean, but I really couldn't do anything but watch him. If I put my hand in, he would have broken it for sure! :[

Lucky guys ... laugh Bijou, Abercrombie, and Pearl all were calm, but not my Snow ... Oh, no never Snowball!

My Flock -

Sunny 9/24/06
Skittles 3/27/07

RIP Snow 3/22/07 - 3/27/07
Re: Pearl's Freak Accident (she's OK) [Re: Sunittles] #174134 04/26/07 03:17 AM
Cully's Mom Offline OP
Long Time Friend
OP Offline
Long Time Friend
I have to admit,I was nervous when I reached in. I was afraid she would freak out and thrash about and break a wing (because she's still working on that trust issue). But either/or, she was in deep doody! So I took my chances.

Afterwards, it really was funny. Thinking about her looking back and forth, like "hey! Why can't I get up? What's the deal here?" Then "chomp" like "hey, I didn't say you could touch me,I told you I"m not ready for you to touch me, get away!" LOL!

Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
How to write an essay in German
by bethyy - 08/13/22 07:01 AM
So the jist of this ; Get CCB and recharge chaotic
by williamN - 08/06/22 11:23 AM
Baby Parakeet still frozen in place after 3 weeks
by PaulWunsch - 07/28/22 06:06 AM
Tips for DTF printing
by textekprinter - 07/21/22 07:14 AM
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site