Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This is somewhat unnerving. #149620 04/21/06 02:04 AM
Alyssa Offline OP
Soulmate
OP Offline
Soulmate
This isn't a joke. I know of lot of people have posted these at jokes, but this isn't. If your 18 or older go put your name here (Nothing accurate will show up if you're under 18.)

http://www.zabasearch.com/

It list your current address, city, state, phone number and year/day/month of birth. For a price you can get an entire background check on someone..

"Criminal Check
Sex Offender Check

Bankruptcies & Liens
Small Claims & Judgements

Home Value
Property Details

20 Year Address History
Relatives & Roommates

Alias Names
Maiden Names

Neigbors
Much Moreā€¦ "

I was doing a little reading, not only do they supply your address, but if you pay, they send you a very very long report on whoever your looking up which includes satellite pictures of the house.

From what I read, you CAN get your info deleted from here but you must snail mail them in writing:

"In order to create, edit, or block your record, you must make that request in writing and mail it to: ZabaTools, P.O. Box 45210 Omaha, NE 68145. Receiving requests by mail allows us to verify and process your requests quickly. Records created, edited and ZabaLinks added may take up to several weeks to appear in ZabaSearch. Records requested to be blocked are typically processed the next business day after receiving the request. You will be notified by e-mail when you request enters our system and then once more when the requested records have been adjusted.

In order to fill your request your letter must contain the following information to insure we create, edit or delete the correct records. After you confirm by e-mail that we processed your request, your letter and the information you provided in it will be shredded. You will have created a record for yourself just as you like it and will be eventually given online tools to adjust your information as you like live in ZabaSearch 24/7.

1. E-mail address
2. Full name including middle initial
3. Address of the record you wish to create, edit or delete
4. Phone number you wish to have removed
5. Year of birth.
6. Specify if you are requesting to create, edit or delete a record.
7. Sign and date your request
"

R.I.P Elkie
Nov. 04 - Jul. 05
Your life was short lived but I hope you were very happy.
Re: This is somewhat unnerving. #149621 04/22/06 09:49 AM
icequeen50 Offline
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
WOW! YOUR RIGHT THIS IS VERY UNERVEING EVEN IF YOUR NOT A BAD PERSON. tHIS IS AN INVASION OF PEOPLES PRIVACY IN MY OPINION, WE DO LIVE IN AMERICA RIGHT?

Re: This is somewhat unnerving. #149622 04/22/06 01:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it's all public record. If you have bought house, driver license, license tags, been arrested, etc the inf is available. Th eonly thing this site has done is put it all in one place for a fee. If you want to do it yourself you can get all the inf for free. Ther eis a program called Net Detective which will take you to all the places this inf is listed. Still for a fee. YOU CAN GO TO THE PUBLIC LIBRARY AND GET A LOT OF IT.

Re: This is somewhat unnerving. #149623 04/23/06 04:06 PM
snowandcookie4ever Offline
Companion
Companion
two words. NOT RIGHT!

I could have bought a color TV, but I chose an old black and white one. Deal with it.
Re: This is somewhat unnerving. #149624 04/24/06 09:38 PM
W
WitchCatXeen Offline
Good Friend
Good Friend
W
Bwa ha, I'm not listed.

Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths - Muhammad Ali
Re: This is somewhat unnerving. #149625 04/24/06 10:13 PM
sixbirds Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
OMG THATS SCARY!! IM THIRTEEN AND I SEARCHED FOR MY FRIENDS MOM!! I RECOGNIZED IT BY HER NUMBER!!!

Re: This is somewhat unnerving. #149626 04/24/06 10:16 PM
sixbirds Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
OMG!! I FOUND MY MOM but our phone number is unlisted so its not there...BUT STILL!!

Re: This is somewhat unnerving. #149627 04/25/06 12:53 AM
K
Kiwi x3 Peeps Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
K
I searched for my dad but my computer went all bleh and didn't let me go there. It's weird because it has the address of every house we lived in and the phone number and my sisters number. Her number is supposed to be unlisted. shocked

R.I.P. Genny and Storm♥
I will always L♥VE you!

Kiwi-1/9/05--
Peeps-4/22/06--
Storm-8/11/05--4/20/06 \:\(
Re: This is somewhat unnerving. #149628 05/30/06 07:27 PM
snowandcookie4ever Offline
Companion
Companion
How do they know that this is not being used by murders, sex offenders, or assains? it could be the death of someone.

I could have bought a color TV, but I chose an old black and white one. Deal with it.
Re: This is somewhat unnerving. #149629 05/30/06 09:58 PM
climbtreez Offline
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
You could get the basic info from a phone book.

WARNING: May resort to babaling and ranting at times. Short attention spans take caution.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site