sampa Offline
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
S
I am truly sorry for your loss.

Re: My sweet Mango died yesterday #144679 11/03/06 04:06 PM
Josh and Stacy Fisher Offline
I am truly sorry for your loss...
I lost my batgirl a few weeks ago, and she was not a bird that could be held, but the night before she died, she let me hold her for hours. We only had her a few months, But all my pets have me from Hello wink
I wish your family an angel of comfort, and remember that Mango will never be gone completely, because God gives us a wonderful gift called memories!
Take care friend!

Stacy and Josh Fisher
Re: My sweet Mango died yesterday #144680 11/15/06 05:50 PM
Branwyn_x3 Offline
Good Friend
Good Friend
oh i am so sorry that you lost your mango. my keets are all very young, none older than a year, so i pray that i'll have them a long time. i'm so very sorry. i'll think of you, send you white lite, its healing, so say my dear friends, so i'll do what i can to send it to you. hopefully the pain won't be too overbearing for too long, but i've not lost a pet i was extremely close to ever, other than having to adopt out a dog i adored, and i still miss her 15 yrs later. but my momma died 14 yrs ago, and i'm not comparing, but i'll tell you, its finally getting easier now, but some days.... well. all i want is my momma. and i can only suppose it will be the same for you, in some way. good luck, god bless. white lite, comin' your way now, and all day, and whenever i think of you, which will be often. hugs to you.

I'm filling my empty nest with feathers. :0)
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site