Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
RIP TWEETY :( #144203 03/01/06 05:43 AM
arrow564 Offline OP
Regular
OP Offline
Regular
i just got back from a 3 day trip from D.C with my school. when i got back yesterday morning i found out that there had been a compleet scrubdown of my house and the keets had been relocated to the DIRTY UNRENOVATED COLD BASEMENT! mad ! mad ! mad !!!! i was furious that this would happen to my birds i screemed up a tantrum but the word was final and they would ramane in the basement. this morning i checken in on them and to my HORRER there was Buckbeek, Hedwig, and Pig huddled on the floor together trying to keep worm(or atleast thats how it looked to me) and there was tweety in the courner DEAD mad frown mad frown I emideatly grabed the cage and ran upstears screeming at my mother that i dont cair how much mess they make i wont let them be punshed any mour. she was so sorry and guilt riddend that she was nearily in tears. she told me she was verry sorry and said that i could keep them upstears agen

so i burried tweety and put the others back in by worm clean calm draftless room and put in a worm bath and mullit for them and spoke to them for atleast an hour.

they seem to be recooperating well enuf but they are really quiet, they did eat and drink well enuf and seem to be getting active agen but i know a loss of a friend would be trammatizing on them. what should i do. how long should i wate befor getting another bird. will they be alright. and what could have killed Tweety

Re: RIP TWEETY :( #144204 03/01/06 06:50 AM
mamakeet Offline
Great Friend
Great Friend
Sorry for your loss!

R.I.P Tweety~~~

Re: RIP TWEETY :( #144205 03/02/06 03:29 AM
icequeen50 Offline
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
Anger darkends your heart litle one. It clouds the what ou should be thinking about, the other keets who are here and need you to watch over them. i am sory that is one of the worst situations I have heard in along time. i am sorry for the loss of your friend. Please try not to judge your mom, she will have to live with the guilt, that may dear is only hers not yours to have. Life is never fair, it always keeps aware of the chanlleges we face each day. What hurts us makes us stronger, believe me i know. Bless your keet and you, and love the keets even more for they need you.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
How Tire Shredders Affect Our Climate
by allenlu - 12/28/21 06:18 AM
Modafinil 200mg Tablet: Provigil Uses, Dosage
by modafinilxpills - 12/27/21 07:16 AM
Three babies!
by Lanapo - 12/24/21 11:55 AM
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site