Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: In Loving Memory of Little Bobbie #143999 11/14/05 10:12 PM
S
Sylv Offline
Soulmate
Soulmate
S
I made them a bit bigger smile which one would you like for an avatar?

Re: In Loving Memory of Little Bobbie #144000 11/14/05 10:22 PM
Bobbie's Mommy Offline OP
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
I think the top one. It seems to show off her beautiful coloring more. The bottom one was taken last year after she dried off from her bath. She's so pouffy and cute! By the way, your baby is beautiful, too. Is that his name, Soulmate? Or do you refer to him that way?

Bobbie's Mommy
Re: In Loving Memory of Little Bobbie #144001 11/14/05 10:31 PM
S
Sylv Offline
Soulmate
Soulmate
S
lol no His name is Tattoo.The soulmate just means i type a lot on here lol smile

Re: In Loving Memory of Little Bobbie #144002 11/14/05 10:38 PM
S
Sylv Offline
Soulmate
Soulmate
S
ok copy this and go to your profile and go to edit profile then go to change avatar image and at the bottom where it says set url paste it into the bar.If the white bar already has writing in it delete it first.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/Chambati/2005MothersDayAAChristianSch.jpg

Re: In Loving Memory of Little Bobbie #144003 11/14/05 10:40 PM
adieu Offline
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
bobbie is a very pretty lady -
you two had a wonderful relationship, i am sure this is a tough time for you.

chance favors the prepared mind.
Re: In Loving Memory of Little Bobbie #144004 11/14/05 11:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beautiful Bird, I can feel how much you miss her. When my Princess (poodle) died last year at 12 I coul dnot stand the void it left n my hear or my home. I knew there wa snothing I could do to bring her back and the best way I could honor her was by getting another dog and giving it the same loving good home I gave her. So we went to the shelter and a matty,dirty little dog came up to the cage and licked my hand, I Knew he was ht edog I was supposed to get. He cleaned up into a full bloobed miniture schnauser. He will never replace Princess but he's found his own place in our life. Maybe there's a keet out there that is needing/waiting for you.

Re: In Loving Memory of Little Bobbie #144005 11/14/05 11:37 PM
Bobbie's Mommy Offline OP
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Thanks to everyone who has responded. All of your heartfelt sympathy is greatly appreciated! Unfortunately this is my traveling time of year until April. I don't feel it's fair to get a new budgie until I can stay home for awhile with it. But in the spring, we do plan on getting another little bird. Perhaps it will be another rescue. They require a lot more patience but are so needy. And when they do come around, it is so rewarding, Bobbie taught me. She was just a little bucket of love!

Bobbie's Mommy
Re: In Loving Memory of Little Bobbie #144006 11/16/05 01:16 AM
Trinity & Trey's Mommy Offline
Friend
Friend
I'm sorry for your loss and Bobbie is pretty she kinda looks like Trinity except she doesn't have as much blue on her stomach

Ashy
Re: In Loving Memory of Little Bobbie #144007 11/20/05 07:36 PM
yuki Offline
its sad that ur parakeet died frown my parakeet died to my lil snowsnow drop

neopets pun
white mallard 3409 NP
blue wadjet 9089 NP
baby pb 600k
having a nf priceless
Re: In Loving Memory of Little Bobbie #144008 12/05/05 10:13 AM
Jloc Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
I just wanted say that your post was beautiful and I bet that Bobbie feel so good that she was so well loved and had such a great mommy and family. I must say Bobbie was one of the most beaitiful keets I have seen, her stripes were so pretty and the white was amazing, truely a one of a kind bird. And I think it is so great that you had the heart to take bobbie in and made her life one of complete joy and happiness, life is so great when you have people and friends that you love so much and bobbie was very blessed with you. Well I'm sorry that Bobbie isn't here anymore but no worries as she is where you said giving kisses to the big guy in the sky and just waiting for you to stop by one day. SO thank you for sharing that with us, I'm so glad I got to see some pics of Bobbie and I hope to see that you do get a new friend as you know bobbie would want that. Jloc

Frodo, Sam Wise, Shelby, and Scooter
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
The "Beloved Disciple" - Was Not Mary Magdalene
by latinkaone - 06/06/22 08:53 AM
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site