Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
lucky's visit #106313 09/04/06 06:21 PM
pretty bird Offline OP
Tin Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Tin Star Soulmate
Well we are flying a little better not always boomaranging anymore however every once in awhile we do hit a wall (ouch) But we don't get hurt and mommy is always there to pick me up. Mommy worries about me flying and gets all upset when I do hit a wall. Usually that is the end of my flying then for the day. Daddy thinks mommy gets to worried about me and he thinks I should be allowed to fly even if I hit a wall every once in awhile. I'm not a real fast flier so that's probably why I don't get hurt but mommy worries anyway.

All my friends went downstairs mommy takes me down to visit but then takes me up with her when she goes up for the night. I guess mommy thinks she will get lonesome for us birds if she does not keep one of us with her. But thats ok that means that I'm special and mommy loves me best lol.
[Linked Image]
mommy put me on top of one of their cages so they can visit here is tweety visiting me I'm waiting for the rest to stop and say hi they sure are all being noisy might have something to do with mommy playing her cd of her saying pretty bird they are all going nuts boy 12 birds can make lots of noise.
[Linked Image]
Mommy brought another tree down for everyone to play on this ones smaller but I'm sure it will be going back upstairs for grandmas birds when they get their cage cleaned they like this tree.
[Linked Image]
Mommy has all sorts of ladders going everywhere so everyone can visit.

My name is Connie
Re: lucky's visit #106314 09/07/06 03:02 AM
Kariva Offline
Tin Star Soulmate
Tin Star Soulmate
wow i dont know what else to say but wow that is incredible

Re: lucky's visit #106315 09/07/06 05:51 PM
pretty bird Offline OP
Tin Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Tin Star Soulmate
and to think this started with just one bird my husband bought me Tiki for valentines day little did he know what he was getting himself into lol

My name is Connie
Re: lucky's visit #106316 09/07/06 10:23 PM
Kariva Offline
Tin Star Soulmate
Tin Star Soulmate
yea well i bought my mom a bird for her birthday but now he is mine i guess he wont really listen to anyone but me....when i get my own place im going to have so many animals my boyfriend loves animals as well so its no big deal....i hope hehe

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site