S
swishmom98 Offline
S
how do I post my pictures? swishmom

Re: Can you guys post pictures of your cage layouts? #104833 06/14/06 01:44 AM
pretty bird Offline
Tin Star Soulmate
Tin Star Soulmate
swishmom98 you need to download a program like photobucket and put your pictures on that its free by the way once you get your pictures on it then you copy the url address then you can post them on the site.
To get a picture to make an avatar. Download a program like photobucket.com and set up an account its free.

Take your picture and download into a file on your computer. If you use photobucket You will want to be on the screen that says image on one tab and new video on the other tab. You will want to be on the image tab for a still picture. Click on browse that will bring up another screen where you can go and find your picture click on your picture and open it. It will now download it now click on submit You have to wait for it to download then you can scroll down to see your picture. Now you can edit it if you want to make it smaller. If you end up making it to small delete the photo and reload it (go thru the above steps again). Once you have your photo the way you want it then you can proceed to make your avatar (you probably will not know if the size of your picture is going to be ok until you try making your avatar. Mine were to big when I first tried then to small so you kind of have to play around with it until you get it right it may take a little of going back and forth until you get it right.

This is how you get your avatar. When your in Photobucket you have to click on the URL address and copy it. Then go into the forum and your profile. You will want to edit your profile then scroll down to the avatar section on the left side click on select a different avatar image. Another screen will pop up. Look for Use Custom URL: Delete everything in the field after this (make sure to delete everything I did not at first and could not get it to work until I did) After you have everything deleted then paste your photo address in this field then click on Set URL. Your picture should now appear on top left of this screen then you click on select this avatar. Close out this screen. You should now see your photo on your profile page. Don’t forget to scroll down & update profile or else you will loose it. If your picture ends up to big or to small you will have to go back and probably start by downloading the picture into photbucket again and play around with the size.

There are programs out there that you can make your pictures smaller I have adobe photoshop and I did resize my pictures in that because some where to big. It took awhile of playing around until I got the sizes that were not to big.

I hope this helps a little

My name is Connie
Re: Can you guys post pictures of your cage layouts? #104834 06/16/06 04:34 PM
blondelostnny Offline
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

My keets:
Charity
Tarzan
Re: Can you guys post pictures of your cage layouts? #104835 06/16/06 05:47 PM
sixbirds Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
this is the cage i have, but mine is in blue and yellow smile

[Linked Image]

Re: Can you guys post pictures of your cage layouts? #104836 06/18/06 11:09 PM
Pickles & Penelope Offline
Good Friend
Good Friend
Here is Pickles' and Penelope's new house...

[Linked Image]

Aerial view...

[Linked Image]

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" -- Dr. Seuss
Re: Can you guys post pictures of your cage layouts? #104837 09/05/06 04:54 AM
S
ShamRockStar Offline
Copper Star Soulmate
Copper Star Soulmate
S
This is a few months late but it's noubas cage, whatcha think? theres a second water thing up higher (the pink thing) behind it are thos mesh balls wiht the bells but you cant really see them and the purple blob in the corner is one of those czy corner deals and a spiral perch, let me know if you have idea how I could move it around to make her happier!

[Linked Image]

(behind it is the towel/sheet I used to cover the top half of thec age, that way its dark when she wants to sleep and if the lights coming in and shes awake and I'm not she goes down the the bottom part of the cage smile

Nouba
Vegas
Linus
*Darcy* 7.2.09
Re: Can you guys post pictures of your cage layouts? #104838 09/05/06 02:58 PM
Snip Offline
Companion
Companion
This is Jack and Jill's Cage (Jill is separated into the training cage at the moment being hand trained in another room of the house.

[Linked Image]

This is their Gym area (my boyfriend made it for me - he does rustic adirondack furniture)

[Linked Image]

This is an overview of the whole set up. Can even see the nesting box Larry had made beofre she died. I moved it in here because it seems to make Jack calmer knowing its there now and he has stopped looking for Larry where it was on the kitchen cabinet before she passed.

[Linked Image]

If that isnt enough, the boyfriend I mentioned made me this great bed trellis out of yellow birch that the keets just LOVE.. That is pictured below. For obvious reasons they seem to prefer playing on this then they do the gym.

[Linked Image]

Snip

~Beloved and Remembered~
Larry - RIP 8-7-06
Jack - RIP 10-12-06
Butters - RIP 3-14-07
Re: Can you guys post pictures of your cage layouts? #104839 09/05/06 06:19 PM
S
ShamRockStar Offline
Copper Star Soulmate
Copper Star Soulmate
S
tee heee... your birds have a toaster, thats so cute!

Nouba
Vegas
Linus
*Darcy* 7.2.09
Re: Can you guys post pictures of your cage layouts? #104840 09/05/06 11:04 PM
Snip Offline
Companion
Companion
The toaster box just goes to show that if a female wants to lay eggs, even if you dont give her a nesting box, she will adapt and make her own.

:p
Snip

~Beloved and Remembered~
Larry - RIP 8-7-06
Jack - RIP 10-12-06
Butters - RIP 3-14-07
Re: Can you guys post pictures of your cage layouts? #104841 09/08/06 02:38 PM
SillyBird Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Thats my cage smile It cost around 130$ for it. It isnt that much, its a pretty big cage for only one bird :p :eyeroll: Wohhh eek the pictures are hugee :p

Peachy♥05|20|07 [lovebird]
Missy♥05|23|09 [cat]
Page 3 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 25 26

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
FREE! Science Fiction Sweet Romance
by AlyssakPatterson - 06/15/21 11:25 AM
Dreaming of Losing a Pet
by Jane Pierce - 06/01/21 05:08 AM
nike kyrie 5 en soldes
by RuardGreve - 06/01/21 01:53 AM
nike pg 5 white sale
by RuardGreve - 06/01/21 01:49 AM
adidas stan smith dames lichtblauw
by RuardGreve - 06/01/21 01:47 AM
Dieser Ring aus Sterlingsilber eignet
by RuardGreve - 06/01/21 01:45 AM
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site