dont worry about them bathing right now at all..wait several months for that yet...and absolutely do not use any styrofoam...newspaper ink can be nasty...for easy clean up what ive done is ...go to walmart in the kitchen area they sell white plastic flexable cutting boards which bend and are VERY cheap...buy the size closest to your cage size then just trim out with a scissors to fit the bottom of the cage OVER the wire grill which is not a good idea really as they need different surfaces for their feet and not always wire wire everywhere wire...this includes different types of perches...not just the standard ones that come with a cage or standard wood...flat soft platforms are nice and the booda rope perches too...also a couple of these PEN PLAX oyster shell perches shown in different lengths in top row and beginning of second row so they can keep their nails and beaks nicely groomed...

http://www.birdguys.com/bird-conditioning-perch.html

those white plastic cutting boards rinse off very easily and can be reused over n over n over...i got two sets so i can just take the dirty ones out and replace with the clean ones in a jiffy then just rinse of the dirty ones and give them a wipe with those sterilizing hand wipe towels you can also buy at walmart really cheap to wipe down all the cage also and their toys etc.

here is the rope perches im talking about and they are flexable to bend into dips an hills which they love if you buy a size a bit larger than your cage you can easily do this...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BOODA-COMFY-PERC...=item4845b4ea5d

and this pic shows all the varieties of perches in cappys cage and part of the green soft covered wire platform also the bottom of the cage with the plastic cutting boards i told you about...you can see a reg wooden dowel perch the oyster shell perch the booda rope perch a SAFE WOOD natural branch perch and the green platform perch and a reg plastic green perch which came with my hagen vision cage...you can also see more than just one food station which every cage should have at different heights and locations...there is even more than what you can see and he is just one bird...

Last edited by illusive Fantasy; 06/25/12 09:52 PM.