Also - and this is important to anyone reading through this thread's installments - I noticed in re-reading through it myself that some of the coding is not functioning as it was when originally posted. Several of the "color" codes are not producing the color called for by the hexidecimal number which worked "back then" (such as called for to highlight the name of "Mary Magdalene" in the Old English quote from Luke 8:1-3. At the time, her name appeared as "magdalenisce maria" instead of as now all the same color.

Hopefully the above example will assist in "seeing" Mary Magdalene as it appeared in Old English corresponding to Leornardo's "day" in that quotation of Luke 8:1-3 in the "Introduction" - Post #219281 on 10/10/07.

Another example of a link now not functioning is the display of "The Codex Trivulzainus" of Leonardo's in "Part 2" posted on 10/14/07.

On that point (the Trivulainus) I have just entered a more stable link (appearing two/three entries above this one] originally posted on 02/16/09) to display this very interesting and facinating document.

Hopefully this arrangement will allow a reader to better maintain the context in the respective paragraph of "Part 2" after viewing the exhibit of the Trivulainus and returning to "Part 2".

Another link now not working is the display of the Arabic letter "Za" now transliterated into modern day English/Latin alphabet as a "Y" (but absolutely not back in the time of Old English).

In the same area, the link to display the Greek letter "PSI" also is no longer working. The capital "PSI" is as noted in "Part 2" is sometimes mistaken for a "Y" which it is not.

Again - a reader initiated "search" for thos alphabetic letter in their respective languages may produce examples that can be viewed for context in correlation with the argumentation

Similar examples of non-functioning links could be pointed out but hopefully a reader encountering such missing examples can now initiate a "search" the to view an example to help with the in context associated with its respective paragraph if they wish to do so.

In closing - remember all these examples and accompanying agrumentation were presented to counter the claims by a representative of the "da Vinci Project, Research Group" that Leonardo used a modern day "Y" based upon his studies of Euclid, Pythagoras, etc., which of course is absurd since (as documented in Parts I and 2 and continuing) - Leonardo didn't speak English (plus "Mary" didn't resemble "Mary" at all in his day [see the Old English example] as neither did the "Y" seen on walls and elsewhere represent a linguistic use of "y" in constructing "words" in Leonardo's day (nor Euclid's nor Pythagoras').

...and Grrr82CU !! smile

Thanks For Visiting !!