so mark died today while i was at school. i am so devestated. i knew it was coming though. last night when i came home from church he was fluffed up again and half of his body was paralyzed or something like that. he couldnt walk on his left leg. he was barely moving. i took him out and let him sleep on my chest with my hand cupped around him for 3 hours. i would put him in his cage and he would just stare out the door till i opened it and then he would struggle to get in my hand again. eventually he fell asleep with my hand in the cage and i gently placed him down. i put everything he need at the bottom with him and covered his cage and we went to sleep about 12:30. i woke up and he was barely breathing but i still had to go to school and when my dad picked me up he told me he passed on about noon. i came home and took down his cage and then we burried him in the backyard with his favorite toy and his perch. i love him and miss his so much. i feel so alone now cuz we used to do everything togeter. watch t.v, do my homework, he was always on my shoulder or playing. i am crying so hard as i type this. i wish i could have helped him more but i couldnt take him to the vet. i feel so bad and sad. when ever i think of him i always cry. i am not going to get another bird for a while, probably not till next year. i cant even think about getting another one with out weeping bitterly. when i get another one i will come back to the forums, intill then this is my goodbye.

R.I.P My little guy mark i love you and miss you so much.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]