ok im back tanaka but ill bet your sleeping now...anyway i wonder if you would be willing to put up with a barrage of many questions from me and id also like to see a close up picture showing the entire cage as well as one from a distance showing the area around the cage too where you normally keep it...

i suspect this didnt exactly come on suddenly and was a ongoing issue...anyway if your willing ill private pm you so as to run by you the seemingly endless questions ill have for you...

also what size is your cage in american inches and is the other bird housed with this one also.

i could be wrong on this part but i suspect the eye injury ***may have started first then the feather issue either way the feather issue for sure was a while coming on and not sudden to this extent.

and yes kksuns if you noticed in the picture it looks like cage issues againnnn....but ill bet more than just the obvious as well but we will see with a couple of pictures. i also suspect some shreddy toys in the cage and those have to gooooo as well tanaka if you have any.

Last edited by illusive Fantasy; 03/21/11 04:33 PM.