Hey Jeanne,
I see watching that video had the same affect on you that it did me. LOL I too watched it and thought how cool it would be to teach a few tricks, but WHAT tricks and how to begin.hmmm
Levi already comes when called(MOST of the time) and I do think that is a great place to start. Does Chippy come when called yet? I taught Levi to come by first standing right in front of him...doing a certain whistle and saying Levi COME.(I know, sounds like I'm teachin a dog right? haha) He was more than happy to do it from that distance, and reward is simply YAY! You did it! woohoo Good boy!! He LOVES being praised. Then I would do the same at further distances.Now he will come when called from another room. again MOST of the time lol
Ziggy is not exactly big on humans..so with him I'm still working on step up. *Eyeroll* S'okay tho because I love him just the way he is...his own man! lol I just wish for HIS sake he could let go of the trust issues he has and expand his horizons or comfort zones? Even tho he seems happy as can be, i think he'd be happier if he'd interact more. Of course that's just ME thinking...he's probably just as happy with the way things are! crazy
Anyway, I'm thinking it would be good to use as "props" things they already like and love playing with?? We have a certain ladder Levi loves to play on and run back n forth on when I take it out of cage to do cleaning.He loves it when I hold it in front of my face and will run from one end to the other each time I turn it around to reach my face again and receive a big Yaaay! Hey baby good job!! lol Now if i say "wanna do it again? Turn around"..he turns around BEFORE i turn ladder around.
I'm thinking I could incorporate his love of doing that in to another trick of sorts..haven't figured out quite WHAT yet tho.
And since he loves playing with those cat jingle balls so much with me and by himself or with Zig...I might take that and teach him to shoot some hoops. ie Roll the ball around while I say something like dribble..dribble.. SHOOT! lol 2 POINTS!! yaay!!! Good job!!!
So what do you guys think? Use things they already love playing with and doing and just expand on them?

LOVE illusives "clothesline" idea.. SO cute! Picturin itty bitty clothes hangin on a line and being dropped in to a basket.

What I find amazing about that video is that the guy has what? 8 birds?? And they are all in sync doing what they're supposed to do upon cue. VERY cool! Imagine teaching 8 of them to work together??? WOW!
And yep, I too noticed they are all fully flighted.