"And i was right i see most of you are kids and so i understand all of you takeing each others side which is totally fine your acting your age and nothing is wrong with that."

here’s the thing though. WE are acting our age by not taking sides, just expressing our own opinions. You however, are acting like a child by taking this as a personal insult. I consider myself to be an adult. I pay bills, I pay rent, I'm graduating College in 2 weeks, I work for a living... these are all of the things that you think qualify someone as being an adult yes? I am 22 so there is no 'teen' in my age.
However I was 16 not too long ago and I remember exactly how I thought. No I had never drank... I had never paid bills, I had rarely driven... but I was adult enough to know that I have to care for animals correctly or they're better off without me. I was adult enough to know to research any animals before I even considered buying one. At the time I had a golden retriever. I walked her and played with her every day, made sure she was brushed at least once a week and bathed at least once a month. I made her vet appointments, I gave her any medications she needed. I cared for her. And I started caring for her like this by the time I was twelve. Just because you're young doesn’t mean you don’t know any better.
And the 13 and 14 year old parronts she was talking about was mainly LLPB. She's 13 years old and takes excellent care of and has excellent knowledge of her birds.

And I love how you deem yourself able to end the conversation. Such an 'adult' thing to do when you know you're wrong.

p.s. taking doesn’t have an 'e' in it

Nouba
Vegas
Linus
*Darcy* 7.2.09