From Lisa's update:

'Happy Valentine's Day everyone! You might be getting chocolate in your house today. If you do, please be careful to keep it far away from your pets!
Chocolate can be very toxic for most small animals. Pets don't know that chocolate is dangerous. All they know is that you are eating it and that it looks yummy. Keep chocolate in its wrapper or somewhere that a pet most definitely cannot get to it. It might only take a few bits or nibbles to cause serious problems.'


"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.